oneBoro Forum

Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)

They keep looking for the ball in behind and other than that they have possession without purpose - nothing to fear here. 

However we have offered nothing.

Yet again we look like a team in preseason. the tiniest glimmer of hope is that 2 or 3 times Watmore and Coburn have tried to link up. Nothing revolutionary but something our other striker combinations don’t do.

Dont know what’s happened to Jones look likes he’s turned into an orthodox right back.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

1 minute ago, tmcc said:

dissapointing and frustrating, but not much we can do against a swansea side that care more about possession than winning a game. This is pure anti football.

We could keep the ball a bit ourselves? 🙌

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Other results going our way for the most part, everyone drawing, qpr getting beat. 

Tbh I'd take this set of results right now. 

But yeah that was grim, we definitely don't look a team 4 or 5 places ahead of these. Watmore infuriates yet again by showing how close he is (but not quite there) to being a really good player. 

i mean were only 4 points ahead, hardly a gap that suggest we should walk over them. also they average 64% possesion so i i think they make most teams looks poor in comparrison.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah, if scores stayed the same and Sheffield United drew as well, I'd not be devastated, but that would be 4 games in a row where we've played really poorly and it wouldn't bode well.

Coburn's touch has seemed really poor in recent weeks.

True, but the next 3 are far simpler games than any of these last few (hull aside on paper)

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Because you're a Boro fan, and not an idiot, and someone who wasn't paying any attention, or is an idiot,  would believe that there had been no change in our results this season after the change in manager.  So I'm assuming you really did know, otherwise you're either an idiot or not a Boro fan.  I'll let you decide for yourself which you'd prefer to be.

Double edged quip and tantamount to you wanting another run in with a forum member.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Yes and no. when Bola came back from injury I was thinking we have 2 fairly dynamic attacking full backs here that could be big for us. But both have been ineffective lately

I think Bola is a good fullback but not a wingback. 

• Like 2
Just now, tmcc said:

i mean were only 4 points ahead, hardly a gap that suggest we should walk over them. also they average 64% possesion so i i think they make most teams looks poor in comparrison.

What I was getting at is we look like a team that are about 10 places behind them instead of 5 ahead

Just now, Downsouth said:

Double edged quip and tantamount to you wanting another run in with a forum member.

Not double edged at all.  Either he's not paying attention or he's an idiot.  Seems fairly obvious to me.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Do those players on the pitch today look bothered, like, at all?

Yes, you're telling me watmore doesn't care?

Also we're clearly making sure we're staying solid at the back (given how people were freaking out about bamba on here before the game you'd think people were happy with)

But suggesting all of the players are sabotaging themselves and the team is ridiculous 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

True, but the next 3 are far simpler games than any of these last few (hull aside on paper)

Cardiff I worry about. They have some big physical players… Morrison, Flint etc.. we are absolutely bullied by Huddersfield in this respect and we won’t have Crooks and possibly Fry. Can see us losing it 

• Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)