oneBoro Forum

Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Extremely important we don't lose this game now, 5 points with a game in hand is tough but doable. 6 with our goal difference and it's probably done

We don't win and its finished in my opinion, it be another game in players minds they haven't won. We won't have the confidence to recover in other games I don't think unless we win.

• Like 2
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I was being sarcastic

OR possibly you assumed my nick name , Sanddancer referred I lived in Sunderland 😂

DZ some people make the assumption, no offence.. it’s fine. 

Just now, TheJew said:

Tav hasn't had a good game.

He just never seems to be calm and making good decisions on the ball. Like a second ago he headed the ball up and lost possession rather than bringing it down and passing it on. It’s very rushed I feel with him

• Like 1
Just now, ManBearPig said:

He just never seems to be calm and making good decisions on the ball. Like a second ago he headed the ball up and lost possession rather than bringing it down and passing it on. It’s very rushed I feel with him

No composure from him.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)