• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

They have Fulham and QPR to come. If we win our 3 games in hand we just need them to slip up against one of them, a good chance of that. 

Today's results haven't been disasterous

Mate it isn't happening haha

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

They have Fulham and QPR to come. If we win our 3 games in hand we just need them to slip up against one of them, a good chance of that. 

I know it's not mathematically done. I'm just not at all confident we'll win three games in a row. We can't score. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Dunno mate, I think he did ok there.  His first touch was decent but he needed the ball to drop down low enough for him to shoot.  As he shoots he gets knocked by the defender from behind.  I'll have a look on the highlights later but I think maybe it's not as bad a miss as it might look.

Have to agree to disagree. I thought it was terrible.

Just now, liambell42 said:

Every week it's players who can't finish the chances we creating, not exactly down to the tactics if players haven't the quality to score golden chances 

I don't think we've been creating chances in recent games, but we certainly did today. All on the finishing that game 

• Like 1
Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

I know it's not mathematically done. I'm just not at all confident we'll win three games in a row. We can't score. 

Exactly, I'm not that confident we'll win any of the 3 games left let alone all 3.

• Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)
3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

They have Fulham and QPR to come. If we win our 3 games  we just need them to slip up against one of them, a good chance of that. 

Nah, it's more the results we've had before this that have been disasterous for us unfortunately.

This game was there for us to win, we should have won it but unfortunately we can't keep saying that after dropping the points we have since the IB.

• Like 2

probably had more shots and chances today than we have in weeks but that lack of quality in the final third keeps showing.

I’m not a massive fan of Balogun but Wilder needs to be asked why he dropped him when he started to show form.

Overall though *** poor game management to concede so soon after scoring has cost us three points.

• Like 2