oneBoro Forum

Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)

1 hour ago, TheHolgate said:

Connolly has been found out with us. He isn't a promising young striker.

He is a bonafide league 1 player. 

Maybe not even that. I hate to say i told ye so but i did say when he signed that he would'nt score goals & he was'nt  what we needed. No idea what Wilder & the recruitment staff were lookin at

Shocking loan signing.I actually think he could end up playing League of Ireland within a few years hopefully not with Cork City.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Maybe not even that. I hate to say i told ye so but i did say when he signed that he would'nt score goals & he was'nt  what we needed. No idea what Wilder & the recruitment staff were lookin at

Shocking loan signing.I actually think he could end up playing League of Ireland within a few years hopefully not with Cork City.

Has MLS all over.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Leesider said:

34 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Has MLS all over.

Or he could end up a title winner with Celtic or Rangers. 😁

That chance at the end could have been the season salvager like Nugent vs Hull but ended up being Afonso Alves miss against Portsmouth.

The odds a massively stacked against us getting into the play offs although I still think if we win the last 3 with 2 by 2+ goal margins we would speak in. Although that's a big ask of a team that have scored 1 in 4.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Honeslty though... Think about the difference a win would have made here compare to the point- 

We'd have been 3 points behind sheff wed instead of 5, but unlikely to make up the goal difference, so essentially 4. So really were in the exact same position - except we need sheff to lose instead of to draw. 

I still think it's in our hands. 

It's not though. It's entirely reliant on other results now. The opposite of being in our hands.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

That chance at the end could have been the season salvager like Nugent vs Hull but ended up being Afonso Alves miss against Portsmouth.

The odds a massively stacked against us getting into the play offs although I still think if we win the last 3 with 2 by 2+ goal margins we would speak in. Although that's a big ask of a team that have scored 1 in 4.

Deffo shades of Gestede vs Swansea aswell 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, macapes said:

It's not though. It's entirely reliant on other results now. The opposite of being in our hands.

It's not literally in our hands but I believe that Sheffield don't get any more than 3 points across those two games. Hence why I think if we win our 3 games, we go into the play offs. 

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

It's not literally in our hands but I believe that Sheffield don't get any more than 3 points across those two games. Hence why I think if we win our 3 games, we go into the play offs. 

I wishfully have us getting in with 7 points in this scenario:

Blackburn loose to Preston 

We beat Cardiff 1-0

Pressure is on Sheff Utd on Friday night who draw with QPR

Millwall best Peterbrough and we draw with Stoke

Final day Fulham and Bournemouth best Sheff Utd and Millwall we beat Preston.

I hope my maths is right.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I can see us beating Cardiff, but I reckon the Stoke and Preston games will be much like today's game.

Before we all start bashing Connolly (which I’m happy to do) Tav’s miss today was 10x worse and his all over play was diabolical too 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Ayeres said:

Genuine question, when was the last time we scored from set-pieces? 

Crooks last minute header consolation vs Bristol City is the last I can remember?

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Before we all start bashing Connolly (which I’m happy to do) Tav’s miss today was 10x worse and his all over play was diabolical too 

My son reckons their GK saved Connolly's shot. Tav was very poor today. I really hope Payero has a good game on Wednesday. McGree has set the bar today, he was fantastic.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Uwe said:

He had a stinker. But I've also lost count of the amount of times he's been my MOTM... so I'm more inclined to let his miss slide than Connolly.

• Like 1