• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's great isn't it.  *** me, pleased that you can slag off one of our players again?  The mentality of some people on here beggars belief at times.  I remember when I used to get accused of bein

RELAX, guys ... I got this!  Mr. MDT RECORD is back at the helm and we will win the next 7 games ❤️  Away to Swansea we will play .. Win we will, cause over yet it is not! 

I remember a time where we drew the last 4 games and went up on GD .. 😛

Posted Images

Working today so I doubt I’ll be watching but to be fair, I’m not that bothered. 
From the inspiration and excitement of CW arrival we have fizzled out and gone as flat as week old pint of beer. Very disappointing. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Working today so I doubt I’ll be watching but to be fair, I’m not that bothered. 
From the inspiration and excitement of CW arrival we have fizzled out and gone as flat as week old pint of beer. Very disappointing. 

Woahhhh there!

when Warnock was in charge I’d have taken where we are now if it was offered.

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

Hope Bamba has a better game than last time... Can't afford a performance like that today. 

He's had a bit of a longer break this time so I'm more comfortable with him starting. But he'll be targeted 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Woahhhh there!

when Warnock was in charge I’d have taken where we are now if it was offered.

Don’t think we are actually much better off although I have not compared this seasons stats for each coach. That would be and interesting statistic. 

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

Hope Bamba has a better game than last time... Can't afford a performance like that today. 

We can't leave Bamba on the half way line as the only defender. His skill is reading the game and intercepting where the ball is going to be in the next phase and nipping in gracefully to clear the danger, much like Woodgate in his prime. Not galloping back chasing a 23 year old sprinter, that way lies madness!

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Don’t think we are actually much better off although I have not compared this seasons stats for each coach. That would be and interesting statistic. 

I no longer want to self harm whilst watching a game, so that's an improvement.

• Haha 1

I like the line up. We are much better with fry in a cb, but that ain’t a choice at the moment. 

have a good feeling about coburn starting. Be great for him to score today. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Swansea v BORO 1-1 (McGree)