oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Cardiff 2-0 (Tavernier, McGree)

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Jones has 100% been earmarked as a diver by refs. He even gets actual fouls waved away now.

That was a dive.

I love Jones, but he's getting notorious for it and it's always very blatant.

• Like 2
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were 2-0 up and watmore was gassed and he wanted someone to do the same chasing and harrying job that he did for the last 10 mins. The sub made PERFECT sense to anyone not blinded by prejudice. 

A win is a win. At this stage of the season especially. Everyone was saying before the game they'd take a 1-0 win with a goal off someone's ***, so hard to believe the negativity on here! A comfortabl

Good result, another lack lustre performance though.  Embarrassing and cringeworthy from the fans who were booing Connolly. Honestly wow. Do us a favour and don’t turn up to the Stoke game 👍🏼 ***

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

QPR can still overtake us.  We need to win both our games, have QPR draw with Blades and the Blades to drop points against Fulham

Maybe so but they play before us and if we beat Stoke we go above them surely?

3 minutes ago, White Band said:

QPR can still overtake us.  We need to win both our games, have QPR draw with Blades and the Blades to drop points against Fulham

Not if we win our games. We need Sheffield to lose as we might not better their goal difference. 

• Like 1

Can’t be unhappy with a 2-0 home win but I do t think we were especially good. Our tempo is so slow in the final third and the decision making is just ridiculous at times. Our strikers are pretty gash though. None of them really top half quality. 

• Like 1

Big win and we've closed the goal difference on Sheff Utd. 

I'm just gonna enjoy the result rather than worry about whether we're good enough for the playoffs. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Cardiff 2-0 (Tavernier, McGree)