oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Cardiff 2-0 (Tavernier, McGree)

I would like to see this formation ... 

That's how Crooks gets back into the game and he wouldn't get 15 yellow cards a season if he played as a 9 or as pictured

image.png.de4ff64ab974f0f16e2d2e3fb249f29e.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were 2-0 up and watmore was gassed and he wanted someone to do the same chasing and harrying job that he did for the last 10 mins. The sub made PERFECT sense to anyone not blinded by prejudice. 

A win is a win. At this stage of the season especially. Everyone was saying before the game they'd take a 1-0 win with a goal off someone's ***, so hard to believe the negativity on here! A comfortabl

Good result, another lack lustre performance though.  Embarrassing and cringeworthy from the fans who were booing Connolly. Honestly wow. Do us a favour and don’t turn up to the Stoke game 👍🏼 ***

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

We've been beat by two goals once in the league since wilder took over and by three goals once. There's no reason to believe anyone is walloping us really. We might fall short but I don't think it'll be more than a goal or two in any play off games we may have.

I should not post after a couple watching the game. I look foolish as always the day after, but you're right. I could have just put the whole thing in  a nicer way, in saying I think the sides above us are better and if we DO make it into 6th, surely we will be least faves to make the final.  But that's what the games all about, you just never know. 

Booing Connolly was not good though and I get the impression he has pretty much had enough of us here. He's to blame, not the fans ..  I don't know what Wilder seen in him 

I still don't feel comfortable re; the Wilder situation or whether something has blown up inside when everything was going so well to finish at least 6th, but pointless stewing over what happened until the seasons over. 

Anyway, onto the next one. See where we end up, then see how we are planning to rebuild this Summer. I hope its with CW .. then go again next season. I just wish I could feel a bit more convinced that he plans on staying here beyond this season but there's no way that can be known unless insider info comes out on here again ... that's genuine haha

9 hours ago, Leesider said:

"At least we tried"

Is that the best we can hope for? Dear me

BTW, Who is moaning?

I thought the whole idea of the Forum was to discuss these things & give our opinions.

I totally agree with the bottom comment. I'll be more 'negative' on here than I will in the stadium because this is the place to voice your opinion to people who may or may not agree but all have the same passion for the club. Its what makes it interesting and can give you perspective. Personally I think in the ground I'd rather get behind the team and I won't start airing my opinion on sporar while he's in earshot for example. 

2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

I would like to see this formation ... 

That's how Crooks gets back into the game and he wouldn't get 15 yellow cards a season if he played as a 9 or as pictured

image.png.de4ff64ab974f0f16e2d2e3fb249f29e.png

Sporar selected incase we win a penalty? Hes absolutely useless. I can't really add any more to that.

17 hours ago, Leesider said:

"At least we tried"

Is that the best we can hope for? Dear me

BTW, Who is moaning?

I thought the whole idea of the Forum was to discuss these things & give our opinions.

well any move in the transfer market isn't guaranteed and is essentially trying, plenty of clubs get their top targets and then you look back at the end of the season scratching your head wondering how they didn't work out, and they always people signed that you think not going to do anything for the team and they turn out to be better than expected, swings and roundabouts, but jans always a terrible month to do business as you don't usually seem to get decent players come up for grabs and if they do they usually an issue with fitness or attitude or recent performances why they are now available