• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were 2-0 up and watmore was gassed and he wanted someone to do the same chasing and harrying job that he did for the last 10 mins. The sub made PERFECT sense to anyone not blinded by prejudice. 

A win is a win. At this stage of the season especially. Everyone was saying before the game they'd take a 1-0 win with a goal off someone's ***, so hard to believe the negativity on here! A comfortabl

Good result, another lack lustre performance though.  Embarrassing and cringeworthy from the fans who were booing Connolly. Honestly wow. Do us a favour and don’t turn up to the Stoke game 👍🏼 ***

Posted Images

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Interested to see these two up top. Should be some movement. Be interesting to see if they can link up.

Think it's one of the last combinations we've not fully tried!

Sorry @boro-unger, just seeing your message now, heading into the ground, let me know if you're getting pints after 

4 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Seen Ben Gibson's car at the ground

Makes sense to be fair, it's a game in hand for us which is one of the best chances he'll have to make the trip up.

5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Think it's one of the last combinations we've not fully tried!

Sorry @boro-unger, just seeing your message now, heading into the ground, let me know if you're getting pints after 

No worries. Which stand did you go for in the end?

Work in the morning, so I won't be hanging around after our comprehensive victory sadly

3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

No worries. Which stand did you go for in the end?

Work in the morning, so I won't be hanging around after our comprehensive victory sadly

West stand, was out of my hands, mate bought them!

No worries, catch you at the play off final sure

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Fair play to these hardy souls, quite a trek on a Wednesday night!

20220427_193830.jpg

We got some abuse on Twitter for our following at Swansea, wonder if they'll get the same touch!

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Cardiff 2-0 (Tavernier, McGree)