• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great result today folks, and good luck for the last game of  the season. I really thought Stoke would prove more difficult for you today, their recent form putting them in the top six, so totally wro

Nice touch from Wilder   

He may be a kid, but he still needs to learn the difference between right and wrong, and that includes not running onto the pitch in the middle of football matches he is watching.  We can't be certain

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Gutted at that ending but we'd have taken that all day long before the game so I'm happy overall. 

Come on Boro and come on fulham

Got to remind myself that, but I actually feel surprisingly deflated now.

Got to hope Fulham hammer Luton and that would give us the chance of overtaking them if they draw.

Let's hope Fulham smash Luton but boy a 3 clear goal win against PNE could be a hard thing to achieve assuming SU draw.

But we have taken it to the last game and goodness knows what will happen

That bloody McGree/Coburn chance...

Should have been 4-0, never mind 3-1.

Still, win is important, couple of goals is fine because I think us and Fulham both need to really turn up on the last game of the season anyway.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Let's hope Fulham smash Luton but boy a 3 clear goal win against PNE could be a hard thing to achieve assuming SU draw.

But we have taken it to the last game and goodness knows what will happen

2 is enough if Sheffield dont score in their game. Then we scored more goals then them

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Got to remind myself that, but I actually feel surprisingly deflated now.

Got to hope Fulham hammer Luton and that would give us the chance of overtaking them if they draw.

I know what you mean. It kind of feels almost like losing at the last minute, which I know is a ridiculous thing to feel after that game.

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Stoke 3-1 (Crooks (2) Baker OG)