• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great result today folks, and good luck for the last game of  the season. I really thought Stoke would prove more difficult for you today, their recent form putting them in the top six, so totally wro

Nice touch from Wilder   

He may be a kid, but he still needs to learn the difference between right and wrong, and that includes not running onto the pitch in the middle of football matches he is watching.  We can't be certain

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Glad Wilder was equally as annoyed by the pitch invader as I was, though his words were far more diplomatic than mine.

CW was on the pitch trying to get him. I'd have liked to have seen what happened if he caught him.

Great to wake up to this cracking result.

also I'm chuffed to see Crooksy back on the scoresheet, what an important player he is proving to be. Where we'd be without his goals and assists doesn't bear thinking. it's good having a goalscoring mid again, Leadbitter was the last one but he took penos showing just how well Crooks has done for us this year.

Crooks has his flaws but is pivotal, hopefully we get some strikers who can take the goal burden off him next season and he'll probably get more.

UTB

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Nothing, seeing as he was a kid?

He may be a kid, but he still needs to learn the difference between right and wrong, and that includes not running onto the pitch in the middle of football matches he is watching.  We can't be certain either way, but it is possible that the kid's 'intervention' contributed to the loss of concentration immediately afterwards - which is when we conceded. Children need to be taught to be responsible for their actions; otherwise they will struggle to be responsible adults when they are older.

• Like 7

According to somebody on FMTTM, his Dad has been bragging about his son doing it on Facebook and has admitted that they've had their MFC ticketing accounts suspended because of it.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

According to somebody on FMTTM, his Dad has been bragging about his son doing it on Facebook and has admitted that they've had their MFC ticketing accounts suspended.

Whistle might have gone for full time before they scored without that delay and additional added on time. If it comes down to goal difference that's going to look pretty stupid.

• Like 4

Probably a question for the more analytical posters like CT, but what was everyone's opinion about Sporar today?

I genuinely thought he'd played quite poorly and had very little influence on the match, but Wilder was almost glowing about his performance in his press conference.

Did I miss something or is Wilder being daft there?

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, White Band said:

He may be a kid, but he still needs to learn the difference between right and wrong, and that includes not running onto the pitch in the middle of football matches he is watching.  We can't be certain either way, but it is possible that the kid's 'intervention' contributed to the loss of concentration immediately afterwards - which is when we conceded. Children need to be taught to be responsible for their actions; otherwise they will struggle to be responsible adults when they are older.

What did you want Wilder to do, put him over his knee? 

• Haha 3