oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Stoke 3-1 (Crooks (2) Baker OG)

4 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Connolly's hat trick is coming tomorrow, I can feel it in my water!

hat-trick of pally fanny and balloons maybe, only time he scored recently

• Haha 1
  • Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great result today folks, and good luck for the last game of  the season. I really thought Stoke would prove more difficult for you today, their recent form putting them in the top six, so totally wro

Nice touch from Wilder   

He may be a kid, but he still needs to learn the difference between right and wrong, and that includes not running onto the pitch in the middle of football matches he is watching.  We can't be certain

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Looking now we can really do with a big win tomorrow we need a 3 or 4 nil really so teams can't draw next week

i think our best bet is for fulham to put a couple past luton on monday.

That’s our season over in my opinion with the Sheffield United win tonight. I thought we were a shoe un for the top 6 after the win at Peterborough. Hoping I am wrong! 

On 4/28/2022 at 3:47 PM, DevKWat said:

I would like to see this 

Daniels 

Dijk.    Fry.    McNair 

Jones McGree Howson Tav Bola

Crooks     Watmore

This is my exact team, Crooks further forward with other forwards not firing, get plenty of crosses into their box.

Not sure if Boro can handle the pressure of todays game as it is without question an absolute must win.

But if we can pull it off what a massive last game of the season it will be. A rollercoaster ride to the last day and for sure a huge following to Preston.

Anyway. Win or lose. I would still say a big thank you to CW and the team as a whole for what has been quite a thriller of a season. I had no expectations at the start of the campaign so to see us up there scrapping for as long as we have been. That, plus the bonus of an exceptional cup run took away the meh feeling that I have had for far too long and made me wish I could attend the games again.

So C'mon guys. Last ditch effort please.

UTB

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Good post that @BoroAbroad. Sums up my sentiments despite there being some disappointment there obviously.

Expectations are highter for next season though on back of this season. Probably not as high as @Blanco who will be declaring us champions elect in 3 weeks. Regardless of what division we are in. Haha.

• Haha 1

Some right fannies about because Sheffield United won 😂

If we don't win today, it's factually over, if we do, it goes to a last day shootout.

It's the same situation as before.

I'd have more faith in a Fulham with little to play for beating them than a QPR with little to play for.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

I don’t get all the saltiness on here.  

We win then all good, Fulham win vs Shef Utd and we win then again all good.

🤷🏼‍♂️ It’s easy

Could be a very good chance that goal difference could decide top 6, SW might not beat Fulham but could easily get a draw meaning we have to score 5 goals against Stoke and PNE without conceding. Our Achilles heel could make us all feel sick to the stomach.

Yes the Luton factor has to be considered but realistically them being beaten at home against Reading seems remote..

However we need to win and then see how many goals are going to be required next week.

As long as we try and give a good showing today, a below par performance is the last thing we need today

Shame that QPR couldn't finish the job last night, meaning the best we can do today is tread water. The crowd will likely be more flat as a result - it would have been rocking if shef had lost.

Anyway, think we'll win 2-1 and then all down to the last day!

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs Stoke 3-1 (Crooks (2) Baker OG)