• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

I'm not getting my hopes up about Fulham helping us out. 

This is the introduction to an interview from The Times with Harrison Reed.  It's paywalled though, so this is nicked from Reddit.

hUK9rYB.jpg

On 5/6/2022 at 9:04 AM, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Some things on this forum are mental, I’m annoyed we got to this stage of the season and lost a few, otherwise we would be comfortably in the playoffs.  However, I would take this manager and how we have played over that crap we were being served under NW.  I’m not sure how anyone can be disappointed with the current situation.  Unless I’m missing something.

Boro under NW was on par with some of the worst football and backroom staff the club has ever seen in my opinion.

CW is probably the best we can get at the minute, im happy with him.  Ask yourself, would you be happy with NW, sends a shiver down my spine.  😂

I think CW will improve the club and I’m not just talking about the team. Just look back at the crowds and I’m expecting this will improve next season. 

6 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

The team apparently: 

Daniels

Dijk Fry McNair 

Jones Crooks Howson McGree Tav

Sporar Watmore 

Probably our best team tbf.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)