oneBoro Forum

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

team news part two. Few bits of rotation but most of the big hitters are playing. 

Wasn’t expecting that. Good for us

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

team news part two. Few bits of rotation but most of the big hitters are playing. 

I hope Mitrovis gets a new record or two and wouldn't it be nice for Neskens to help his old club? 😄

Shame Wilson is missing for Fulham. There are 4 players missing from they strongest 11.

Rodak in GK, Tosin at CB, Reed in CM and Wilson in attack. Replaced by Gazzaniga, Hector, Chalaboah and Kebano.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

What about Luton though

Hopefully they won't have enough players to fulfill the fixture and will be docked three points for failing to play.

• Haha 2

I'm so excited ... 

The first thing I thought of, when I woke up was ..... Coffee, but my second thought was this game 😉 

Tavernier to score today .. he was just filmed chewing gum and he looked very focused!  

Place a tenner on it ... I did! 

IMG_20220507_125539.jpg

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I just hope the players will work their cocks off ... That's all I ask 

You have a beautiful way with words @SmogDane 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)