oneBoro Forum

1 minute ago, Woof Woof said:

Lets hope for a good transfer window but as I said a while back, even if Boro have the money will good players want to come to Boro?

Luton squad cost 1.5m it’s not just about money but the ability to identify players.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Told you all we don't deserve to make the playoffs

You are right we do not but could have done.

Big games Boro are big bottlers

Just now, GrimsbyBoro said:

Luton squad cost 1.5m it’s not just about money but the ability to identify players.

*** hate Luton… horrible pack of ***

Well everything that could have gone wrong has gone wrong. Spineless, gutless performance - lucky not to be 4 down. 

The other sides have stepped up and done what they needed to do whereas we shat ourselves and panicked. 

And make no mistake - our scoreline gave Luton the rocket they needed.

1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Wilder off to burnley?😅

The problem is who to replace him with?

It may be just the mood I'm in, I'm having a bad day, but Boro seem to be a club going nowhere and if they have to go for a new manager that could just add to the mess that the endless stream of managers seems to have lead to.

There’s always next season. New keeper and three new strikers is the bare minimum. Disappointed by just capitulating in such an important game. Weak. 

• Like 1
Just now, J.T. said:

Out of interest, when was the last time Sporar and Watmore did anything? Might as well stick Crooks up too

I don't think you could say 1 of our 4 strikers has had a genuinely good 90 minutes for months now. And it isn't their fault. They're all the same player (try to play on the shoulder and run in behind) and our midfielders are instructed to play the ball long to them where they all lose it because none of them are target men, and the one target man we had in the squad we binned off because he didn't "suit how we play".

🤡

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

You are right we do not but could have done.

Big games Boro are big bottlers

Unless they are on TV against a PL team and have a chance of getting signed by someone. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

And Boro have a recent good track record?

Forgive me... I'm having a bad day... Going to log off, turn the TV off and go out.

Well that was an absolute *** show of a first half.

As usual Boro utterly failed to create anything going forward. We just sit so deep that anyone who does run forward finds themselves with no-one to pass to...so the ball inevitably ends up going backwards and sideways.

After about 20 minutes or so of that Preston realised we weren't going to threaten them, so decided to have a go...and as usual our defence simply melted.

Boro can count themselves fortunate to ONLY be going in 2-0 down. It could have been 3 or 4.

Season's over. All thats left is to hope Wilder can throw some teacups around, set the hairdryer on full and get the lads to redeem themselves for that awful first half.

• Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)