• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

People need to calm themselves down. It seems the difference between whether Wilder should go or stay in some peoples eyes is whether we make this play offs or not today. Despite the clear progress we made under him since November.

Fans laugh at owners and managers for being clueless with they decision making but some fans take the biscuit with how short sighted they are.  

We made some initial progress and even made excuses in that the squad wasn't his players but then Cooper didn't have his Players but got a tune out of them and Heckingbottom took over well into the season and both of those Clubs were in a very dark place.

Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

Maybe an experienced Manager should know his Players better and how to handle the Press better. if Warnock or Pulis had said something like that there would be all hell let loose on here. He seemingly isn't very good at dealing with questions from the Press if Turfgate was anything to go by.

There was no situation to handle. He was asked about injuries and said everyone was fit and then added a joke about jones. The key word being it was a joke.

Funny how nobody raised this comment by wilder yesterday despire having all day to do so but now we losing that comment is being made an issue out of.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Guffie said:

I don’t understand people calling for wilder to go. Our people 😂. Yeah his tactics have been found. But have we got any other players to make a system work. Call for him if he gets “his players” in and we are doing terrible by Christmas. 

The problem he gets 'his' players in and then we have a group of players who are suited to this *** tactic and then we sack him and then it's another rebuild. We need to identify a way of playing that we want to stick to and recruit for and bring a manager in who can work in that remit not the other way around. Probably the only chance to get a decent bit money in for a while this summer and I wouldn't be trusting wilder with it unless we want to be stuck with a squad with no wingers and *** strikers, defenders who can't defend properly but want to run forward and wingbacks who are useless unless in a 532.

Other than the 8 game new manager bounce I've seen absolutely nothing this season to make me think wilder can take this club forward and the January business under his direction has been very poor. in terms of what the players have offered on the pitch. 

• Like 1

Jed Spense and Forest must be thrilled

Spense can play in the play offs and Forest do not have to play a team whom they have lost to twice.

Well taken Tav goal from first decent play from Jones

Just now, TLF10 said:

There was no situation to handle. He was asked about injuries and said everyone was fit and then added a joke about jones. The key word being it was a joke.

Funny how nobody raised this comment by wilder yesterday despire having all day to do so but now we losing that comment is being made an issue out of.

It is only today that Jones was playing so unless we had a crystal ball we had no idea what if any effect it would have on the lad.

• Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)