• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Redcar Rioja said:

We made some initial progress and even made excuses in that the squad wasn't his players but then Cooper didn't have his Players but got a tune out of them and Heckingbottom took over well into the season and both of those Clubs were in a very dark place.

Cooper took over in September. Wilder in November. Them two months will have made a big difference.

Sheff Utd were always gonna rise once they moved away from 4.2.3.1 and back to the 3.5.2 that suited they players.

Hope Fulham come straight back down next season (like they usually do) and Man City play a team of kids last game of the season against their relegation rivals and get hammered to send them down. 

1 minute ago, Redcar Rioja said:

It is only today that Jones was playing so unless we had a crystal ball we had no idea what if any effect it would have on the lad.

So you think Jones poor performance today is purely down to Wilders joke yesterday? Well I hope to god he is not as sensitive as someone on here.

• Like 2
Just now, TLF10 said:

Cooper took over in September. Wilder in November. Them two months will have made a big difference.

Sheff Utd were always gonna rise once they moved away from 4.2.3.1 and back to the 3.5.2 that suited they players.

So the Manager should play to the strengths of the squad then like Sheffield then?

Hahahaha absolutely useless. What was Sporar doing then? Has an age to play it and then Mcgree gives it up.

Why is Daniels there as well with a covering defender.

• Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)