oneBoro Forum

Just now, TLF10 said:

So you think Jones poor performance today is purely down to Wilders joke yesterday? Well I hope to god he is not as sensitive as someone on here.

I have no idea if it did or not but a young lad in his debut season struggling for form probably needed an arm around him and not the pee taken out of him.

• Like 1
  • Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

Sporar doesn’t pass the ball. McGree doesn’t pass the ball. One ball through our team. Dijksteel goes walk abouts. So so so easy for them. Didn’t even have to try to score that goal.

Just now, TheJew said:

I don't ever want to see Lumley or Daniels in a Boro shirt ever again. Ever. Ever ever.

To be honest, I've felt that way about a few players for much of this season.

• Like 1

*** hell!

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

Well that brief flame of hope was quickly snuffed out.

Boro just cannot defend, can they? Couple of simple passes and we're carved open like a Sunday joint.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

The passing interlude between Sporar and McGree highlighted everything wrong with this setup - slow, ponderous and pedestrian.

"slow, ponderous and pedestrian" literally describes Middlesbrough FC since the year we were in the Prem.

Just now, TheJew said:

The passing interlude between Sporar and McGree highlighted everything wrong with this setup - slow, ponderous and pedestrian.

It's been the same for years with Boro regardless of Management and squad made worse by the tactics not working either.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Pretty much all our passes are either telegraphed and easily intercepted, or off target. None of our players can seem to hold the ball up and are easily dispossessed. Combine that with our slowness and no wonder we struggle.

• Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)