oneBoro Forum

Just now, Downsouth said:

Got to ask how come Fulham suffer their heaviest defeat of the season?

Not taking it away from SU but losing by that many seems impossible

Lots of changes made to the team and mentally on holiday (already promoted as champions).

They've earned the right during the rest of the season. Boro can't complain when they've shot themselves in the foot so often.

• Like 1
  • Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

While I know the players are pants but surely Wilder needs to take some responsibility. We should have been well up for this 

Agree with this and bemused as why he bigs them up to the fans

Just now, Downsouth said:

Got to ask how come Fulham suffer their heaviest defeat of the season?

Not taking it away from SU but losing by that many seems impossible

Why would they care? I said it before but literally the only hope we had was that Fulham wanted to set the goalscoring record. They're already promoted, they're already champions, Sheffield United could have lost their play-off spot. Not only that but Fulham's form is poor, really. It was always clutching at straws to expect Fulham to do us a favour today, in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

While I know the players are pants but surely Wilder needs to take some responsibility. We should have been well up for this 

I've been saying for a while that I have two concerns about Wilder:

1) Inability to motivate the players. This has been a problem with previous managers as well, but I had hoped Wilder would solve it.

2) Lack of a plan B.

• Like 2
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Why would they care? I said it before but literally the only hope we had was that Fulham wanted to set the goalscoring record. They're already promoted, they're already champions, Sheffield United could have lost their play-off spot. Not only that but Fulham's form is poor, really. It was always clutching at straws to expect Fulham to do us a favour today, in my opinion.

Preston have equally little to play for and turned up

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Have never loved Fulham and Reading anyway....................I lied😑

• Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)