• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

At least luton and Shef are winning. I'd be more gutted if they had lost as well. 

Shame to end the season on a whimper and have Preston do the double over us. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Lads this is the last 10 minutes you get to see Aaron Connoly play for Boro. 

Enjoy it - drink it in. Appreciate him while you can. 

Can never appreciate him but glad he will be off

Tav-dijksteel. That’s the only 2 I’ve been satisfied with. There are guys still running - Howson, mcgree etc, but they haven’t played well. Not our day at all. 

new keeper, lwb and a couple of strikers. All of which we knew already. Theres good signs for next year.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

"So Chris, are you off to Burnley now?"

I'm not sure that rumour is going to go away when we've ended the season like this. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, boro-unger said:

At least luton and Shef are winning. I'd be more gutted if they had lost as well. 

Shame to end the season on a whimper and have Preston do the double over us. 

Forest must wonder how we did that to them but the defining reason is because we deserved to lose to them and the Hull double

1 minute ago, Hewie said:

Tav-dijksteel. That’s the only 2 I’ve been satisfied with. There are guys still running - Howson, mcgree etc, but they haven’t played well. Not our day at all. 

new keeper, lwb and a couple of strikers. All of which we knew already. Theres good signs for next year.

That is if we sign just what we need judging by this season we will be prone to mistakes

Alot's gone wrong this season but for me the main thing that's kept us out of the playoffs isn't our crap strikers or lack of goals it's the 🤡 goalkeepers we have. 

The pair of them should be nowhere near the club next season, Lumley was throwing away points under Warnock and he kept it up whilst Daniels is a journeyman no.2 who lacks the quality we need. 

• Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)