oneBoro Forum

I hope wilder resigns in the post match he has failed to not get this squad in the playoffs. His signings in January have failed can he really rebuild us to get promotion next season 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)
  • Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

A huge question needs to be asked if Wilderball is the way forward for the Club?

It's a very particular style of Football suited seemingly to one Manager, surely that goes against what the bigger plan for the Club is (or at least was) to stop us flip flopping in styles from one Manager to another leaving the incoming Manager with a squad not fit for purpose.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
6 minutes ago, Duvel said:

I'm not sure that rumour is going to go away when we've ended the season like this. 

Only one way to put that rumour entirely to bed and that's by getting on with the job.

Personally I think from the point he finally addressed it properly that it has been put to bed. I don't think that today's performance should be anything to do with that. We've played crap in other games he's been in charge before the Burnley interest came up, not entirely sure what makes this game any different.

I don't think he's done a great deal differently to times when we were winning and playing impressively, I don't see a man with his head elsewhere because of the loss of the tactical battle today, he's never been a man to make big changes quickly, his mantra is patience. But we have to see more of the start of his reign next season and less of the drab like this or things like today and the Burnley interest stuff will quickly come back to bite him.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I hope wilder resigns in the post match he has failed to not get this squad in the playoffs. His signings in January have failed can he really rebuild us to get promotion next season 

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Hilarious. A perfect Facebook post. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, DurhamRed said:

I think the permanent signing McGree has shown to be really good - shame he had a couple of injuries. 

Agree that the loan signings have been abysmal but we can track that back to the summer, I have more questions for Kieran Scott rather than Wilder on the recruitment front. 

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

We need stability. He hasn't had a full transfer window yet. We did more this season than I expected us to. I am hoping that the recruitment team has identified the needs we have, and I'm hoping we can make some shrewd summer acquisitions.

• Like 3

Tell Wilder he can go to Burnley as he is a one truck pony . Wouldn’t trust him to spend the Spence money on a forward if he thinks Balogun and Connolly are forwards!! 

Beh Mogga to come back as he will at least have money this time. He at least knows what a forward is (Armstrong and Breteton)

Disgraceful display today but Wilder has blown it in the last month and this is just the culmination 

Just now, Redcar Rioja said:

A huge question needs to be asked if Wilderball is the way forward for the Club?

It's a very particular style of Football suited seemingly to one Manager, surely that goes against what the bigger plan for the Club is (or at least was) to stop us flip flopping in styles from one Manager to another leaving the incoming Manager with a squad not fit for purpose.

I really don't follow how Wilderball is so far from any other positive, possession-based brand of football. If you buy players to suit a possession-based style of football and the next manager has his own iteration of possession-based football, why would we need to flip-flop from one style to the next?

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Please do not let Reading equalise don't think it would go down well!

Thankfully not the case, well done Luton and SU both have shown why the deserve the chance to progress

• Like 1