oneBoro Forum

6 minutes ago, Guffie said:

Took us to the last game of the season ti finally have a full squad 😂🤷🏼‍♂️😂

I expect it's still not counting Ameobi and Fisher. 

But given they didn't even taken part in pre-season, I wouldn't count them as part of this season's squad anyway.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

I think it's important for the fans to keep believing even if other results aren't going our way. We saw with Man City and Real how a game can change in the dying seconds of a match. All we can do is go out there and perform and whatever happens in Sheffield and Luton is out of our hands. Even if the news isn't good we can't afford to let that get to us as we saw last Saturday how a momentary lapse can cause us to lose a goal. A last minute free kick, corner or penalty somewhere in the 95th minute could turn our season on it's head, all we have to do is to make sure we crush Preston.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

ah ok, I usually watch the whole thing on Youtube.  Cheers mate

The BBC Tees section has been separated off completelly recently, so it's different content to the segment the club uploads now.

If you could choose, would you rather:

(a) take a commanding lead against Preston in the first half while Luton and United flounder, and spend most of the match knowing we've made the play-offs, or

(b) Go through a nail-biting 90 minutes and then have our equivalent of an Aguerrroooooooo moment as we score the last-minute goal that cements our place?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

(a) take a commanding lead against Preston in the first half while Luton and United flounder, and spend most of the match knowing we've made the play-offs, or

(b) Go through a nail-biting 90 minutes and then have our equivalent of an Aguerrroooooooo moment as we score the last-minute goal that cements our place?

B. 100% B. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

RA my brain can not deal with your question far too difficult lol!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

A for me.

Not sure I could handle the stress of B and you just know we'd get lambasted for overcelebrating in that scenario.

Making the play-offs isn't promotion, after all.

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think you've given him an extra win somewhere.

It's 28 games and 48 points, 14 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses, so 1.71 ppg.

Which is still very decent either way.

Apologies basic arithmetic isn't my strong suit it seems, we were 22 points in 17 under Warnock, not 19 points. Bournemouth are on 1.88ppg for the season, so there's not a huge disparity especially when there's a lot of obvious improvements to make to the squad in the summer.

Edited by Foogle
  • Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)