oneBoro Forum

Shame to end the season like this. At least if the other results didn’t go our way and we had a good win it would be oh well that was close. Now it’s more showing how far away we are.

• Like 1
  • Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it just me or do people seen to be less willing to give wilder his chance next season after a half year finishing 7th than they were to give Warnock another season last summer after finishing 10th

Bit of length one here lads, but i needed to post it for my own sanity. I keep reading comments of people talking about how luton and sheffield are playing sides "with nothing to play for" and It

Are you watching the same stream as me? 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Sometimes the dragon wins ... the hero gets burned and eaten and the princess dies a virgin 🙃👌

Um...is this some Viking mythology?

Don't think it'll work as a dressing room pep talk. 😆

Just now, SouthernSmoggie said:

Lads this is the last 10 minutes you get to see Aaron Connoly play for Boro. 

Enjoy it - drink it in. Appreciate him while you can. 

Still 10 minutes too long... 

1 minute ago, Riverside94 said:

Shame to end the season like this. At least if the other results didn’t go our way and we had a good win it would be oh well that was close. Now it’s more showing how far away we are.

Wouldn't have minded so much if we had made a fist of it but yes we are a long way short

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

What an absolute joke of a performance today. Nobody comes out of this with any credit today, except Tav, Dijksteel and Howson.

Dijksteel?? He’s been one of the worst imo haha. At fault for the first goal, and went walk abouts for the third. Not that any of it really matters anymore 

• Downsouth changed the title to Preston vs Boro 4-1 (Tavernier)