oneBoro Forum

As mentioned before - I am happy to run the league this season but will also step aside and just participate if there is someone else with a burning desire to run the league.  

I intend to spend a little time remaking some of the graphics so that the in-season work is easier so if anyone is wanting to take it over can you let me know below so I don't waste time on it.  

• Like 2

I think that, given the cracking job you did last season, you're pretty much stuck with it until such time as you no longer want to do it. 😉

Still, it doesn't hurt to ask I guess...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Wasn’t Davies from Liverpool getting mentioned? Could be a good signing 
    • Brad Guzan has let himself go hasn’t he 😲
    • I have to say I am underwhelmed compared to most on here. I will admit I have only seen snippets from his time with Man City when he has played. Clearly my judgement is limited to not a lot of game time. He really did have a mare v Liverpool. He looked everything I felt on Lumley. He was slow reacting to their first goal, made a half hearted attempt from what I remember, the second was absolutely pathetic, and he showed far too much goal at the near post on the third. That save compilation made me giggle, only 2, possibly 3 were really good saves, the rest were routine, nothing out of the ordinary and he even did a Lumley v Posh tackle way out of his box. I am sure he will be an upgrade, but I hoped for better. I hoped for Iversen, but fear Darlow would have been better and I didn’t want him. Positives: Tall Sweeper Keeper Been under Pep International (albeit USA) Loan, so can send back after a year if he is poor or look to buy if he proves himself worthy. upgrade on Lumley in theory   Negatives: Puncher rather than catcher Slow to React from what I’ve seen to date Pep clearly feels he needs a better number 2 I saw that Liverpool game and took the p*** out of my City supporting friend asking him if Steffen was Joe Lumley’s American cousin, he was not amused. I have just had a text from him a few minutes ago that reads: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I suspect I’m in for a torrid time at the pub on Friday 🤦🏻 Lets hope thats where the torrid times end.  
    • Imagine starting that off at Sunderland away