oneBoro Forum

Predictions League 22/23

Registration for Predictions League is open.  Please sign up below.  Deadline to sign up is 30 June to give me chance to organize fixture lists etc.,

It's a great competition and good fun to take part in.  For those who haven't played before feel free to drop me a message for more info or look in the predictions league forum to see how it works.

The league is only as good as the players prediction so a big thank you to all who participated last year.  For those who signed up in the prediction league forum - you are all registered - added to main forum to allow for new players.

• Like 2

Gonna say count me in. Last season was a bit crap for me personally hence my waining interest mid season with sickness and redundancy. I'm currently sick again this time with a fractured wrist so need something to look forward too.

BTW Youngy228 you do an amazing job!!!!!

19 hours ago, trekkers said:

Gonna say count me in. Last season was a bit crap for me personally hence my waining interest mid season with sickness and redundancy. I'm currently sick again this time with a fractured wrist so need something to look forward too.

BTW Youngy228 you do an amazing job!!!!!

Welcome aboard 😃