oneBoro Forum

OneBoro Civil War - DZ vs Juninho23

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Is there a 3rd side available where we just push the both of them off a cliff or something?

Sorry this is a kind of Batman vs Superman kind of deal, just with much less inspiring antagonists.

• Haha 1

Thankfully we know what we will get from DZ and underneath it all he is a good forum member.

Gave the latest Juninho enough rope to hang himself which he has therefore no more number 23.

Pity really as he seems to want to be a forum member but simply can not relate nor conduct himself properly with other members

• Like 2
Just now, Will said:

Believe me when I say I take no pleasure in saying this;

Winner by technical knockout - Denzel Zanzibar

I'm going to print this post out, frame it above my bed and *** myself off to it every night, just so you know

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm going to print this post out, frame it above my bed and *** myself off to it every night, just so you know

I already assumed this was going to happen, but it's still revolting to have it confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Dammit, I was hoping for a game of Shag Marry Throw Off A Cliff, between DZ, CT and J23.

Guess I'll just have to wait til JuninhosInglebySemi joins in highly suspicious circumstances next week.

26 minutes ago, Will said:

JUNINHO RISES FROM THE DEAD AND DEALS A HUGE BLOW TO DZ

Be careful how you phrase that, DZ will already be expecting something to put a smile on his face...... 

• Wow 1