oneBoro Forum

Pre season games

I don't think we have a designated pre season game thread, and instead of making a thread for each game I thought we could just put it all in here as we go along. I'm sure there will be plenty to discuss.

First game is Saturday 2. july at 1 pm. at Bishop Auckland.

It'll probably mostly be about fitness and getting into the matchday groove. Still need a few attackers in, but I'm looking forward to seeing Giles and Jones play on opposite wings and how that works.

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#CAKPOM IS DEAD. #BACKPOM IS THE NEW HYPE.

Steffens footwork looks good (early days I know)

Was a decent run out. McGree looked bright, Tav looked frighteningly fit, we did not utilise Giles enough, had a hell of a cross on him when he got space though. Seemed to be a theme to be honest, we

Posted Images

Just now, Borodane said:

I don't think we have a designated pre season game thread, and instead of making a thread for each game I thought we could just put it all in here as we go along. I'm sure there will be plenty to discuss.

First game is Saturday 2. july at 2 pm. at Bishop Auckland.

It'll probably mostly be about fitness and getting into the matchday groove. Still need a few attackers in, but I'm looking forward to seeing Giles and Jones play on opposite wings and how that works.

Kickoff is 1pm

I've never been to a pre-season game before, but I'm tempted to go to the Marseille match. Will be interesting to see the new signings (whoever they are by then), and in particular how many of them start the final game before a critical season gets underway.

54 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Kickoff is 1pm

Ahh, I guess the MFC website must automatically adjust the kickoff time to the timezone of the IP adress then. Says 2pm here.

Was the Bishop Auckland game last year streamed? I'm certain it was but I'm not sure

I'm sure Malik Dijksteel came on 2nd half and looked brilliant 

7 minutes ago, LBP said:

Was the Bishop Auckland game last year streamed? I'm certain it was but I'm not sure

I'm sure Malik Dijksteel came on 2nd half and looked brilliant 

That's certainly clarified that then. Perhaps. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

Obviously we'll see a bunch of U23s tomorrow but it will be interesting to see who impresses.

Keep your eyes open for Bilongo, Gibson, Kavanagh, Fletcher and Finch 👍

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Obviously we'll see a bunch of U23s tomorrow but it will be interesting to see who impresses.

Keep your eyes open for Bilongo, Gibson, Kavanagh, Fletcher and Finch 👍

Not Dodds?would think that he's in the thinking for rwb cover as things stand?