• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#CAKPOM IS DEAD. #BACKPOM IS THE NEW HYPE.

Steffens footwork looks good (early days I know)

Was a decent run out. McGree looked bright, Tav looked frighteningly fit, we did not utilise Giles enough, had a hell of a cross on him when he got space though. Seemed to be a theme to be honest, we

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Surely our fans are not getting a semi on over a player whose played 45 mins v Bishop Auckland?

I mean we as fans criticise the club for they short sighted behaviour towards signings “why do we only sign players that play well against us”.

Tommy Smith is pretty decent tbf. Not basing that on him playing or scoring today either, I said when Mungosmum first broke the news that he'd be a decent signing.

18 minutes ago, Blanco said:

@TeaCider24 did Roberts get much to do in our goal? Was there enough action for him to deal with to make an assessment on his ability?

Virtually nothing for him to do most of the match, I think they had one shot on target but it was a very weak one which he gathered easily.

He was fairly vocal with his organising, not much else I could say/see from where I was stood.

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Tommy Smith is pretty decent tbf. Not basing that on him playing or scoring today either, I said when Mungosmum first broke the news that he'd be a decent signing.

Yeah I agree mate. Think he played for Huddersfield and Stoke only and both play a wing back system like us so he more of a RWB than a RB. Plus he can I believe cover central defence. Just strikes me as a younger Lee Peltier so happy to have him.

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

Surely our fans are not getting a semi on over a player whose played 45 mins v Bishop Auckland?

In fairness it's literally the only sample size of him playing for us that they have.

Was a decent run out. McGree looked bright, Tav looked frighteningly fit, we did not utilise Giles enough, had a hell of a cross on him when he got space though. Seemed to be a theme to be honest, we didn't look to the wing-backs enough. Bola worth a special mention too, very involved down the left side.

Kav could have had a hat-trick, Coburn possibly the same. How Kav hasn't got at least one today I'm not sure. The one-on-one in particular, definitely should be putting that away one way or another. Finch looked like the victim of Watmore's inability to see players around him. He was banging in all kinds of finishes pre-match but didn't seem to get a sniff in the game.

• Like 8