• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#CAKPOM IS DEAD. #BACKPOM IS THE NEW HYPE.

Steffens footwork looks good (early days I know)

Was a decent run out. McGree looked bright, Tav looked frighteningly fit, we did not utilise Giles enough, had a hell of a cross on him when he got space though. Seemed to be a theme to be honest, we

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

How did Bilongo play? Any other U23 players that made an impression?

Bilongo was assured. Didn't impose himself on the attacking side of the game as much as Bola did in the 2nd half but defensively he won a lot of difficult challenges.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's really not a fan of Payero is he, doesn't look good for the lad. I have a feeling he's not going to even make it to Portugal.

Yeah, he didn't seem to care much for anyone not playing yesterday 

Riley McGree is going to be a key player for Boro this season I feel. It seems like Wilder has a lot of faith in him. He seemed to be everywhere in the first half sometimes playing as a 6, other times getting further forward, a lot of the play going through him.

• Like 3

Just seen the highlight and dear me all those misses 🙂 Could have won 15-0. We need a couple of finishers. I know it's not about the result in these games but soooo many misses😲

On 7/3/2022 at 6:20 AM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's really not a fan of Payero is he, doesn't look good for the lad. I have a feeling he's not going to even make it to Portugal.

I must've missed something, he just said he had an injury didn't he?

2 hours ago, Will said:

I must've missed something, he just said he had an injury didn't he?

his body language (to me) and way he moved on hints at he not happy with being injured either this instance or repeatedly over the last year.

Just now, Rob said:

his body language (to me) and way he moved on hints at he not happy with being injured either this instance or repeatedly over the last year.

If he wanted rid, why not just include him in the same group as Uche and say he's not part of his plans?

Think we're overanalysing it a little bit here.