• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#CAKPOM IS DEAD. #BACKPOM IS THE NEW HYPE.

Steffens footwork looks good (early days I know)

Was a decent run out. McGree looked bright, Tav looked frighteningly fit, we did not utilise Giles enough, had a hell of a cross on him when he got space though. Seemed to be a theme to be honest, we

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

How did Roberts look?

We completely dominated the first half to be honest, he barely touched the ball. He made one routine save right at the end of the half. 

Daniels came on and did the finest Bettsy/Lumley tribute act I’ve seen for some time. Quite a feat 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

We completely dominated the first half to be honest, he barely touched the ball. He made one routine save right at the end of the half. 

Daniels came on and did the finest Bettsy/Lumley tribute act I’ve seen for some time. Quite a feat 

Can’t wait until we bring in Steffen then we’ll never hear about Lumley and Daniels ever again. 

• Like 2

Watching the highlights it should of been double figures. A few sitters in there aswell. Crooks and Tavs pick of the bunch. Also after watching highlights from both games one thing that stands out for me is that watmore needs to learn when to release the ball. Looks very ball greedy 

37 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Watching the highlights it should of been double figures. A few sitters in there aswell. Crooks and Tavs pick of the bunch. Also after watching highlights from both games one thing that stands out for me is that watmore needs to learn when to release the ball. Looks very ball greedy 

That's the kind of player he is - gets the ball, puts the head down and sprints towards the goal hoping nothing gets in his way. He's useful for a lot of his attributes, but never a starting striker for a promotion seeking team