oneBoro Forum

Pre season games

I've still seen nothing of a team sheet. or names of the lads that played  at Guisborough

The club are obviously anxious to not make the youngsters overly publicity conscious at an early and impressionable stage in their development.  I understand the need for that and agree with it to an extent

To balance that with the supporters wish to know who they are looking at particularly at u 23 level is not a difficult task.  A simple team sheet (with numbers preferably) would be desirable.

Anybody who can pass this on to somebody who might listen in the club would earn my gratitude for one

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#CAKPOM IS DEAD. #BACKPOM IS THE NEW HYPE.

Steffens footwork looks good (early days I know)

Was a decent run out. McGree looked bright, Tav looked frighteningly fit, we did not utilise Giles enough, had a hell of a cross on him when he got space though. Seemed to be a theme to be honest, we

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Tom said:

It'll be interesting if Tommy Smith appears against York. If not, it may be safe to assume that Nyambe is coming in instead of him. If he is involved, it will mean that Nyambe isn't going to be signed for RWB.

dunno think he might get a game anyways with them swapping out full teams almost at half time

2 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

Has it been confirmed there isn’t?

No mention of it on either York or Middlesbrough's social media.

York aren't even providing radio coverage apparently (though BBC Tees are).

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rishworthian said:

I've still seen nothing of a team sheet. or names of the lads that played  at Guisborough

The club are obviously anxious to not make the youngsters overly publicity conscious at an early and impressionable stage in their development.  I understand the need for that and agree with it to an extent

To balance that with the supporters wish to know who they are looking at particularly at u 23 level is not a difficult task.  A simple team sheet (with numbers preferably) would be desirable.

Anybody who can pass this on to somebody who might listen in the club would earn my gratitude for one

I would assume that Guisborough Town will have provided a teamsheet for the people that actually attended the match

DZ  I never saw one,  nor anyone with one.

I could probably live with that if the names of the players appeared at the end of reports then I can try and work it out for myself

You'll gather I was there

4 minutes ago, Rishworthian said:

DZ  I never saw one,  nor anyone with one.

I could probably live with that if the names of the players appeared at the end of reports then I can try and work it out for myself

You'll gather I was there

Hmm. GT used to be good with that sort of thing, you'd think with it being Middlesbrough FC (even at U23 level) they would have made the effort.

Their matchday programmes are of surprisingly decent quality given the level of football they play at.

They seemed very organised and very nice little ground - grub was good I'm told and the selection of beers was fine

Plenty of people around to make you feel welcome and wanted

However I think it is the Boro who are being either disorganised or overly protective.  I suspect that there was more than the odd one who was u 18.  They seemed to trun up in dribs and drabs but that often happens at Bishops too so it was own transport/parents or friends