• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#CAKPOM IS DEAD. #BACKPOM IS THE NEW HYPE.

Steffens footwork looks good (early days I know)

Was a decent run out. McGree looked bright, Tav looked frighteningly fit, we did not utilise Giles enough, had a hell of a cross on him when he got space though. Seemed to be a theme to be honest, we

Posted Images

Think tomorrow's game will be one of those with a different team for each half, just to give them all a run out then see who stands out for squad places as we go along. Hopefully a blend of youth and experience for the 90 minutes and everybody stays injury free.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Borodane said:

I don't think we have a designated pre season game thread, and instead of making a thread for each game I thought we could just put it all in here as we go along. I'm sure there will be plenty to discuss.

First game is Saturday 2. july at 1 pm. at Bishop Auckland.

It'll probably mostly be about fitness and getting into the matchday groove. Still need a few attackers in, but I'm looking forward to seeing Giles and Jones play on opposite wings and how that works.

There's too much bunching of threads and things get lost. All matches friendly or not should have  separate threads.

1 hour ago, L3UTB said:

Squad looks an interesting mix between youth and seniors, looking forward to watching the new guys in action 

D61EFE3C-4C04-4401-B8FD-22BAA59FF123.jpeg

Who is Smith? I'm perhaps being a bit dense but that's not a name I recognise.

Edited by Smogzilla
6 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Who is Smith? I'm perhaps being a bit dense but that's not a name I recognise.

I was assuming he was one of the young lads but if you don’t recognise the name it won’t be that. We didn’t sign that Tommy Smith that we were linked with did we?

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I was assuming he was one of the young lads but if you don’t recognise the name it won’t be that. We didn’t sign that Tommy Smith that we were linked with did we?

Well, we weren't TOLD that we'd signed him. Let's see if he turns up this afternoon. Cheeky buggers. 👀

Unless it's a typo, there's no current u23/ u18 player with that surname.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Well, we weren't TOLD that we'd signed him. Let's see if he turns up this afternoon. Cheeky buggers. 👀

Unless it's a typo, there's no current u23/ u18 player with that surname.

I think it's Tommy Smith, very strange that the club haven't announced him if so, though.

Could he be on a trial?