oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Brom 1-1 (Jones)

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Surely one of the strikers, if McNair isn't playing.

Forss can certainly kick a ball hard.

None of our other players have any history of taking non-shoot out penalties that I know of.

Yeah, I was thinking more about tomorrow. It doesn't sound like Forss will be starting so I couldn’t see any obvious candidates. 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally think there were more positives than negatives there.  To play a team that will probably be top 6 with so many holes in the squad and still outperform them quite significantly in large

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion Riverside Stadium, 5.30pm, Saturday the 30th of July, in the year of our Lord 2022 And so dear reader, here we are once again. The dawn of a new season – that gl

I’ve never really understood this ‘My Type’ thing 🤷‍♂️   At this stage of my life, as long as she has more teeth than kids and most of her tattoos are spelt correctly I’m good to go 👍

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Boro-Loyal said:

Yeah, I was thinking more about tomorrow. It doesn't sound like Forss will be starting so I couldn’t see any obvious candidates. 

Hope wilder gives Forss more than a 10 minute cameo.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:33 AM, DocMartin said:

1.       Who makes your starting XI? (shouldn’t take long)

Steffen, 👀⬆️, Dijksteel, Fry, Lenihan, Giles, Crooks, Howson, Tav, McGree, Watmore

2.       Which fixture are you most looking forward to this season?

WBA, because I think they will be real contenders this year and I think playing them first up might catch them off guard and be a good time to play them (or not, we shall see) after them then probs Norwich.

3.       Where are we going to finish come next May?

As things stand with strikers 11th

with Muniz, Forss and Parrott 7th

with Muniz, Armstrong and Gyokeres … Championes, Championes, Ole, Ole, Ole

4.       If we could sign one current Championship player on loan ….. I mean it’ll never happen as a loan, but but Viktor Gyokeres.

Boro 1 v 1 Baggies is my prediction for a steady as you go nail biting start as Akpomb equalises in the 87th minute, sending the Riverside wilder and wilder.

Forget Muniz...the only time he'll come here is to wind folk up

Its match day...and we're doomed...because I'm feeling quietly optimistic...which is never a good thing...

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Anyway, seeing as I've probably already jinxed us, I'll dig myself into an even deeper hole and predict a 1-0 win for Boro.

When was the last time we won an opening day fixture? 

Also I’m feeling confident today. 

Even with Bola in it, I think our back 5 is better than it was on the last day of the season. 
Steffen, Jones, Dijksteel, Lenihan, Bola, Giles. 

Midfield 3 is standard championship. Howson, Crooks, McGree. My worry is who comes off the bench to rotate as we are lacking in depth. 

Up front I’m going to go bold and say Chuba will have a good game. Based off of nothing but pure hope, I think he will suit a two player strike force. Him and Duncan to form a good partnership. 

I think Bruce is also a outdated manager now so I feel confident with us against him and Wilders system. 

2-1

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs West Brom 1-1 (Jones)