• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally think there were more positives than negatives there.  To play a team that will probably be top 6 with so many holes in the squad and still outperform them quite significantly in large

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion Riverside Stadium, 5.30pm, Saturday the 30th of July, in the year of our Lord 2022 And so dear reader, here we are once again. The dawn of a new season – that gl

I’ve never really understood this ‘My Type’ thing 🤷‍♂️   At this stage of my life, as long as she has more teeth than kids and most of her tattoos are spelt correctly I’m good to go 👍

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Great first half, we've been so much better than WBA.

I'd like to see Forss on for Watmore as early as possible 2nd half. Akpom has done well.

Don’t worry Watmore will be subbed off between 60-65 mins

So many positives from that half, controlled football on the ground and towards the middle of the half we started to break down their midfield. Negatives, only Watmore failing to finish his chance off. You can see where we need to strengthen but the new lads,Giles and Lenehan are showing the way forward, oh and Akpom looks so much more confident in this formation 

The longer we stay ahead the more WBA will have to push forward and take risks so there should be alot of space for Jones & Giles to exploit.

I can see us scoring atleast one more in this second half

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs West Brom 1-1 (Jones)