oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Brom 1-1 (Jones)

19 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

1.       Who makes your starting XI? (shouldn’t take long)

walkers-ready-salted-1698-1-p.png.2af07e5a60d21dbda7f8f8251e45361d.png

2.       Which fixture are you most looking forward to this season?

walkers-salt-vinegar-1697-1-p.png.946788140b6bb04cc7c1afb31b3fe895.png

3.       Where are we going to finish come next May?

walkers-cheese-onion-1696-1-p.png.983ff9fed79944abd317acc22954f842.png

4.       If we could sign one current Championship player on loan for a season, who would you pick?

walkers-roast-chicken-1700-1-p.png.e1c7440167c85f90788515ee02301758.png

Pah...thats such a Tony Pulis selection.

If you're looking for some spicy crispball...I mean football...I'd go with these:

84756900_StartingXI.thumb.png.70ddd70dc0e2dbc36de9d2b806c1f025.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally think there were more positives than negatives there.  To play a team that will probably be top 6 with so many holes in the squad and still outperform them quite significantly in large

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion Riverside Stadium, 5.30pm, Saturday the 30th of July, in the year of our Lord 2022 And so dear reader, here we are once again. The dawn of a new season – that gl

I’ve never really understood this ‘My Type’ thing 🤷‍♂️   At this stage of my life, as long as she has more teeth than kids and most of her tattoos are spelt correctly I’m good to go 👍

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

If you're looking for some spicy crispball...I mean football...I'd go with these:

There's no way you can have Thai Sweet Chicken in the middle of the park, that would be an absolute disaster.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

There's no way you can have Thai Sweet Chicken in the middle of the park, that would be an absolute disaster.

Why not? Thai Sweet Chicken McCoys are the Marcus Tavernier of crisps. 

I guess we're gonna have an argument about this now - which crisps best represent which player... 🤪

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

We've definitely splashed the cash to loan in a quality keeper, like. FGS in centre-defence on a free was a great bit of business. Quavers representing the ability to curve the ball into the box like no other.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

It’s a good team but I would probably replace Nik Naks Ribs n Spicy in that LCB role with Transformers Spicy due to Transformers being left footed.

23 minutes ago, Brunners said:

It's an outrage that BBQ pringles & pickled onion monster munch didn't make the team.

Absolute joke they're two nailed on starters IMO.

Well the BBQ Pringles were your typical manager's headache. Couldn't make up my mind between them and the Sour Cream & Onion. Ended up flipping a coin.

Pickled Onion Monster Munch are more of a Sunderland signing IMO. 😝

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Well the BBQ Pringles were your typical manager's headache. Couldn't make up my mind between them and the Sour Cream & Onion. Ended up flipping a coin.

Pickled Onion Monster Munch are more of a Sunderland signing IMO😝

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

I think will be a competitive game but can't see us scoring more than 1 whereas their front 4 is scary so I'll go Brom winning 2-1 

1. Same as Marseille

2. Sunderland 

3. Currently I'd go 8th but 2nd assuming we sign some good strikers

4. Joao Pedro/Gyokeres 

Tony Harrington will be the referee for this match, from Hartlepool, he's refereed 3 of our league matches in his career.

0-0 against Huddersfield and the 3-0 hammering by Swansea under Woodgate in 2019/20

Plus the 1-0 defeat to Norwich in 2020/21, the one where Tavernier slipped when taking his penalty and made a double touch and then Coulson gave away a penalty within minutes of coming on.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro vs West Brom 1-1 (Jones)