oneBoro Forum

Boro Live Streaming 2022

I’m on holiday in Santorini and I’ve got sky go on my laptop with me…but I’m being told I can’t access it…I presume that’s because Sky doesn’t work in Greece…I never had any problems in France or Spain has anyone else come across this? 

I bought it last season (and the season before) but it was 90% unusable with my vpn (nordvpn) which worked 100% of the time the season before that. 

Admittedly I didnt try too hard sometimes as we were dreadful a lot of the time and I didnt need the extra depression. 

On 7/29/2022 at 4:56 PM, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’m on holiday in Santorini and I’ve got sky go on my laptop with me…but I’m being told I can’t access it…I presume that’s because Sky doesn’t work in Greece…I never had any problems in France or Spain has anyone else come across this? 

it's region locked, you need to use a vpn or something to trick the app into thinking your still in the uk. 

not sure if you mark your card trying to access it from a blocked location then immediately trying from the uk again though. Which I would think could potentially flag a security risk on your account

• Thanks 1
On 8/2/2022 at 5:50 PM, Rob said:

it's region locked, you need to use a vpn or something to trick the app into thinking your still in the uk. 

not sure if you mark your card trying to access it from a blocked location then immediately trying from the uk again though. Which I would think could potentially flag a security risk on your account

Best to to clear all your browsing data before going between sites.

• Like 1

For the 3rd year in a row I have purchased the full live coverage membership. 140 quid is fairly cheap to follow all games not shown on Sky ... I really enjoy being able to follow my team through 30 years this way instead of tele text and the odd game back in the 90s 😀

• Like 1

i know telling my son to listen to matches on the radio and he just looks at me like im bonkers unless they no choice lol, used to be happy with that and the old ceefax for everything non local lol