oneBoro Forum

Televised Championship Matches

Does not work within non Boro football so here is a dedicated thread for all other Championship games that we can view and discuss

@Neverbefore you can transfer the Huddersfield/Burnley comments onto this shoud you wish if you are not tipsy anymore.

So tomorrow we have Sunderland V Coventry and Monday Watford V Sheffield United.

Hopefully all members will be happy with this format

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is the non Boro football thread for if it's not for talking about football that doesn't involve Boro?

There were a few who posted on last nights game so here is an option for other games should folks wish to make comments etc and a few do watch other games from time to time. Your last comment was

I don't really watch any football matches that don't involve either of my teams, not sure a lot of people do either so personally I don't see the point in a brand new thread specifically for it but hey, I'm not the big guy around here so 🤷

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I don't really watch any football matches that don't involve either of my teams, not sure a lot of people do either so personally I don't see the point in a brand new thread specifically for it but hey, I'm not the big guy around here so 🤷

There were a few who posted on last nights game so here is an option for other games should folks wish to make comments etc and a few do watch other games from time to time.

Your last comment was that aimed at me perchance?

Would seem a shame to take a "pop" this early into a thread especially one that allows discussion for others should they wish

I guess this will be a DZ free zone moving ahead😑

• Like 1

Just don't see how people posting in the "non-boro football" thread, you know, the one specifically created for people to talk about football stuff not related to Boro, doesn't work.

Can we also have a Premier League televised games thread? I'd love to talk about my beloved Arsenal on there.

I'd post on the Arsenal fan forums but they don't think I'm a "proper" supporter

Just now, Crackers said:

My first Highbury game was in 2001, Arsenal got hammered. Who do you support when the boro play Arsenal? 

I went to the away game the following season when we lost 2-1.

Boro, obviously. I was wearing my Arsenal top under my Boro shirt the day they thumped us 6-1 at the Riverside, which was a bit of an awkward situation!

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I went to the away game the following season when we lost 2-1.

Boro, obviously. I was wearing my Arsenal top under my Boro shirt the day they thumped us 6-1 at the Riverside, which was a bit of an awkward situation!

banned ban GIF

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, OldManGravz said:

Can we not just rename the other thread as the "Non-Boro, not televised football thread"?

It's basically Boro promotion rivals under a different guise. It should end up quite a popular thread despite the nay sayers...

• Like 1