oneBoro Forum

Going down the pan.

It used to be a breathe of fresh air on here, that's I joined. Alas it has gone the way of other forums with a small number of posters all chasing the biggest Coc award. Should calm down after the window closed.

14 hours ago, Rat catcher said:

It used to be a breathe of fresh air on here, that's I joined. Alas it has gone the way of other forums with a small number of posters all chasing the biggest Coc award. Should calm down after the window closed.

I think a lot of members share your opinion, but are scared to endorse it because of the sort of reaction you have just received

• Like 2
1 hour ago, oldman said:

I think a lot of members share your opinion, but are scared to endorse it because of the sort of reaction you have just received

I'm to long in the tooth to give a uck what the likes of Mr Zanzibar thinks. His comments go in one ear and straight out the other. 

• Like 1

Thought I'd chip in with my thoughts on this.

I agree with the OP, I used to be a massive contributor to the board up until a few years ago, there has always been an element of silliness to the board (especially the transfer threads) which was and still is great to see especially as times for our club recently haven't been great so it's good to lighten the mood a bit.

However, the main reason I stopped posting was because I felt the quality of conversation took a massive nose dive, you used to be able to have a good discussion with someone and if you still disagreed at the end of it that was that. However, nowadays on here it seems like if you disagree with someone and can't agree it just ends up being tit for tat and squabbling rather than actual discussion, maybe that's just the way social media is nowadays.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I think that you may find that isn’t Rat Catcher.  It might be someone else however.

You are certainly correct I do not rise to the half wits on here. We all love a bit of decent ITK gossip, but the majority know when to draw the line.