oneBoro Forum

QPR v Boro 3-2 (Crooks, Forss)

Will we have any new signings in time for this match?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will we have any new signings in time for this match?

• Yes, keep the faith
    • No, time to meltdown

Watmore out, Forss in. I'm going to say a Boro win 2-0, Chuba and Forss to score either side of half time.

First of many away days this season for me, and a first ever visit to QPR.

I've heard theres no pubs around the ground that are away-friendly, is this true?

Love parmo's me.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilder said that Akpom didn't start because of his lack of conditioning. Which is a fair enough reason, but it's Wilder's fault for not involving him in pre-season.

End of the day if you go 3-0 down in the first half you can't complain when you come away empty handed at full time

If Wilder insists on playing this system of releasing the wingbacks upfield then he has to solve the problem of who is going to protect the centre halves when we lose possession. The best example was

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I think the idea is they're supposed to have a similar texture / consistency to meat and can be cooked the same ways.

I mean I have seen cauliflower steaks in the supermarket, but I can't imagine eating a cauliflower parmo.

Plus quorn / meat substitutes taste like ass because of what they're made from. The idea is you're supposed to put other things in to make them taste nice.

I dont buy the argument you are meant to put other stuff with it. I see veggies putting it in stuff like curries and chillies and i just think why bother  when you can just throw in more actual veggies that taste nice

Steffen

Dijksteel.     Lenihan    McNair

Jones.                                          Giles

Crooks.  Howson.  Mcgree

Akpom  forss

Toyed with putting fry back in but think lenihan did enough to stay in the side. 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Steffen

Dijksteel.     Lenihan    McNair

Jones.                                          Giles

Crooks.  Howson.  Mcgree

Akpom  forss

Toyed with putting fry back in but think lenihan did enough to stay in the side. 

Yeah that would be my team as well. McNair to replace Bola rather then Fry.

1 hour ago, T-CIDER said:

Watmore out, Forss in. I'm going to say a Boro win 2-0, Chuba and Forss to score either side of half time.

First of many away days this season for me, and a first ever visit to QPR.

I've heard theres no pubs around the ground that are away-friendly, is this true?

Love parmo's me.

Yes it is the closest pub @boksicdink what's it called? is quite a walk.

As usual will probably end up in one of the small eat-ins that serve alcohol

• Like 1

Historically, Loftus Road isn't a great place for Boro. I'll be happy with another draw to be honest.

OVERALL:      Won 18      Drawn 18     Lost 21

HOME:            Won 15        Drawn 4        Lost 10

AWAY:            Won 3          Drawn 14      Lost 11

Last 10 Away games:      Won 3      Drawn 3     Lost 4      (going back to 4th March 1998 - when Boro got thumped 5-0)

Boro's last away win came on 20th January 2018 - a 3-0 victory.

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Yes it is the closest pub @boksicdink what's it called? is quite a walk.

As usual will probably end up in one of the small eat-ins that serve alcohol

I can't remember now but it was on Shepherds Bush Green - but the old BBC building now has a few bars in it and I went there in February post game and was fine. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

I can't remember now but it was on Shepherds Bush Green - but the old BBC building now has a few bars in it and I went there in February post game and was fine. 

Crikey, its been that long that they've actually done something with the BBC building since I was living there.

I only remember two places in Shepherd's Bush from like 8-10 years ago, a Wetherspoons in the shopping centre at one end of the green (not the Westfield), which was either no football fans or QPR only, and a Brewdog at the other end near the O2 academy.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Crikey, its been that long that they've actually done something with the BBC building since I was living there.

I only remember two places in Shepherd's Bush from like 8-10 years ago, a Wetherspoons in the shopping centre at one end of the green (not the Westfield), which was either no football fans or QPR only, and a Brewdog at the other end near the O2 academy.

Out of all the London grounds i've been to, QPR has the least going on around for a bar perspective. Even Millwall has Fourpure brewery on the industrial site next door

Edited by boksicdink
5 hours ago, boksicdink said:

Out of all the London grounds i've been to, QPR has the least going on around for a bar perspective. Even Millwall has Fourpure brewery on the industrial site next door

Used to always end up in the O Neil’s or the Walkabout in Shepherds Bush, but yeah totally agree, a bit barren otherwise 

• Downsouth changed the title to QPR v Boro 3-2 (Crooks, Forss)