oneBoro Forum

QPR v Boro 3-2 (Crooks, Forss)

Will we have any new signings in time for this match?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will we have any new signings in time for this match?

• Yes, keep the faith
    • No, time to meltdown

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilder said that Akpom didn't start because of his lack of conditioning. Which is a fair enough reason, but it's Wilder's fault for not involving him in pre-season.

End of the day if you go 3-0 down in the first half you can't complain when you come away empty handed at full time

If Wilder insists on playing this system of releasing the wingbacks upfield then he has to solve the problem of who is going to protect the centre halves when we lose possession. The best example was

Posted Images

I know it has been mentioned briefly on this thread but any idea if the police have allocated a particular pub for Boro fans before and after the match? Or will it most likely be everyone just goes anywhere. First time doing QPR away tomorrow!

36 minutes ago, martonboro said:

I know it has been mentioned briefly on this thread but any idea if the police have allocated a particular pub for Boro fans before and after the match? Or will it most likely be everyone just goes anywhere. First time doing QPR away tomorrow!

There aren't any away friendly pubs anywhere near the ground, Shepherd's Bush seems to be where most away fans drink and even then colours aren't allowed in most places

Despite our struggles to get deals across the line, I'm looking forward to seeing Forss in action tomorrow. I think the lad's been pushed to the back of our minds.

We are a stronger team that the one that faced WBA and we did well against them anyway.

I think we will win 2-0 tomorrow with Big Zach to keep his first clean sheet.

4 minutes ago, T-CIDER said:

How many tickets did we manage to sell in the end? 2k?

Looking forward to seeing our first win of the season 😉

Saw the plod were expecting 2.6k on twitter earlier

• Like 2
21 hours ago, martonboro said:

There are no pubs close to the ground.

MSS suggests Sindercombe Social W128QD get there early as they stop allowing people in once they have reached their max.

Stewart Arms W11 4TR

Belushi's in the W12 Shopping Centre

The William Morris Weatherspoons opposite Hammersmith Station

Prince of Wales Townhouse in Hammersmith

Hope this is of use to you.

Personally going to check out the old BBC building which has been renovated and has bars inside and close to White City tube Station

10 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

Fantastic support

Indeed but what a squeeze it will be getting to the bars at half time and the toilets for that matter, I do hate the lack of a concourse at QPR's ground

Think it might be another draw for us today. We never seem to do well at Loftus Road. Apart from that random 5-1 win we had there (christ, how was that 13 years ago?!), and Friend's screamer of a goal.

I'll go for 2-2. 

P.s. I don't like parmos (apart from the homemade ones I do without the bechamel sauce). 

• Downsouth changed the title to QPR v Boro 3-2 (Crooks, Forss)