oneBoro Forum

QPR v Boro 3-2 (Crooks, Forss)

Will we have any new signings in time for this match?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will we have any new signings in time for this match?

• Yes, keep the faith
    • No, time to meltdown

18 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Think it might be another draw for us today. We never seem to do well at Loftus Road. Apart from that random 5-1 win we had there (christ, how was that 13 years ago?!), and Friend's screamer of a goal.

I'll go for 2-2. 

P.s. I don't like parmos (apart from the homemade ones I do without the bechamel sauce). 

If you do want to take the hassle out of cooking one, you can ask the pizza shop to put pizza sauce on it instead of bechemel, thats what my OH does

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilder said that Akpom didn't start because of his lack of conditioning. Which is a fair enough reason, but it's Wilder's fault for not involving him in pre-season.

End of the day if you go 3-0 down in the first half you can't complain when you come away empty handed at full time

If Wilder insists on playing this system of releasing the wingbacks upfield then he has to solve the problem of who is going to protect the centre halves when we lose possession. The best example was

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, OldManGravz said:

If you do want to take the hassle out of cooking one, you can ask the pizza shop to put pizza sauce on it instead of bechemel, thats what my OH does

No sauces for me! Blurgh. Even the thought of ketchup makes me want to 🤮

Well leaving soon to get to "where's it at"

Car journey to Greenford then tube into White City and wait up to meet with Ethers and then to mingle with 2.6k other Boro fans.

Hate the ground but looking forward to the passion.

Catch you all later on

i fancy a close win today, Chuba first goal.

whats with this Pizza and Parmo's,?  a Parmo is a slice of Veal with melted Parmesan Cheese (Parmigiano-Reggiano) on it, anything else is exactly that, something else.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Les Rouges said:

i fancy a close win today, Chuba first goal.

whats with this Pizza and Parmo's,?  a Parmo is a slice of Veal with melted Parmesan Cheese (Parmigiano-Reggiano) on it, anything else is exactly that, something else.

Finally - someone with some culinary sense! 👍

Our last 10 away matches at QPR read W3 D3 L4. Our last win was back in January 2018 (if I remember the 11v11 stats correctly).

So recent form is not too bad, but we only have 3 wins at Loftus Road in all of recorded footballing history. I think a win is unlikely, since we're still very much a work in progress. Would be happy with another draw.

Wilder just needs to avoid Boro dropping off in the 2nd half, or panicking if QPR put us under pressure.

44 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Well leaving soon to get to "where's it at"

Car journey to Greenford then tube into White City and wait up to meet with Ethers and then to mingle with 2.6k other Boro fans.

Hate the ground but looking forward to the passion.

Catch you all later on

I love the ground. Always a good Boro atmosphere. Just about to tuck into our Nandos!

22 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

If there's no bechamel, it's not a parmo. It's the bechamel that makes it distinct from other similar dishes.

If you're having tomato sauce instead of bech, it's a parmigiana.

This is correct.

Or if you're Australian it's called a Parma

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

This is correct.

Or if you're Australian it's called a Parma

No it’s not, it’s a parmy (this is actually a surprisingly big argument in pubs here for some reason).

• Downsouth changed the title to QPR v Boro 3-2 (Crooks, Forss)