• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe Gestede isn’t getting into more of these teams. I genuinely believe he could be the worst signing in my life time. The fee we paid, the context in which we paid it (desperate for quality

I can't see him as a bad transfer as we bought what appeared to be a terrible below par player who does not score goals and had been relegated with near enough all his teams, and thats what we got - h

Fabio waz MOTM v Huddersfield, we won 3-0, based on his performance that night no way should he be considered one of our worst players, all about opinions though

On 8/8/2022 at 2:30 PM, atypical_boro said:

Knew Haas would be in this, didn't he play about 45 minutes for us, in a match we won?

Same goes for Kike Sola although I think it was 0-0 when he was hooked at half-time.

Played 2 games, his last game was in a 4-2 win at Hull, who at the time were fighting to get in the playoffs, back end of the season game, Nigel Pearson was their manager, we went one down, then Scott McDonald scoded a 1st half hat trick, Emnes scored a 4th to take us in 4-1 at HT

• Like 2
On 8/8/2022 at 2:38 PM, atypical_boro said:

Fabio usually gets a mention on these kind of threads, even though he played one match and did ok.

If we were including players who had one match but had a nightmare then Keith O'Halloran would have to be mentioned.

Fabio waz MOTM v Huddersfield, we won 3-0, based on his performance that night no way should he be considered one of our worst players, all about opinions though

• Like 3

Can’t believe Gestede isn’t getting into more of these teams. I genuinely believe he could be the worst signing in my life time. The fee we paid, the context in which we paid it (desperate for quality out wide to help our prem survival bid and we instead signed him), his wages, his atrocious form on the pitch, his injury problems, him telling fans to *** off at Newport away. Terrible, terrible signing. 

• Like 5
On 8/14/2022 at 10:04 AM, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Can’t believe Gestede isn’t getting into more of these teams. I genuinely believe he could be the worst signing in my life time. The fee we paid, the context in which we paid it (desperate for quality out wide to help our prem survival bid and we instead signed him), his wages, his atrocious form on the pitch, his injury problems, him telling fans to *** off at Newport away. Terrible, terrible signing. 

I can't see him as a bad transfer as we bought what appeared to be a terrible below par player who does not score goals and had been relegated with near enough all his teams, and thats what we got - he filled his part of the bargain lol

I knew he wasn't going to cut it from the start, people were buzzing with his heading ability but couldnt even see any evidence of that during the matches he played lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

How is connolly not got a mention. connolly and nimely upfront. no one can beat that. utter dogshit forward line not a physical presence or goal between them.

Because we've had far too many god awful strikers.

Euell. Miller. LDG. Folan. King. Miller. Mido. Nimely. Connolly. Killen. Bent. Kitson. Gestede. Olusanya. Nmecha. 

15 worth candidates off the top of my head. 

• Like 1
On 8/23/2022 at 4:20 PM, Tudders80 said:

Can't have a worst ever without Chris Morris in the team. He'd be first on my teamsheet. Lumley rivals Dibble for GK

Chris Morris got a hard time. But remember he was a fullback playing as one of these new fangled left wingbacks. He was in his 30s to. One game he 😔 nted forwards to support attack sprinted backwards then forwards. I was thinking poor lad he hasn't been able to catch his breath here. Then he was getting cat calls from the boo boys for being knackered. I was thinking it was totally harsh on the poor lad. He's wasn't the best but his mate Derek whyte was worse. 

3 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Chris Morris got a hard time. But remember he was a fullback playing as one of these new fangled left wingbacks. He was in his 30s to. One game he 😔 nted forwards to support attack sprinted backwards then forwards. I was thinking poor lad he hasn't been able to catch his breath here. Then he was getting cat calls from the boo boys for being knackered. I was thinking it was totally harsh on the poor lad. He's wasn't the best but his mate Derek whyte was worse. 

I loved Derek White, if only for his singing on let's dance 

Gascoinge would be in mine, Bettinelli the keeper with Gestede CF 

Have to have a think & put mine down 

On 8/28/2022 at 2:16 PM, Dynamo Kev said:

Chris Morris signed my New York Jets hat at football summer camp when i was 8. I'll not have a bad word said about that mans pasties.

he scored 6 goals, he's one of our most prolific strikers in the last 10 years

• Haha 1