• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised nobody gets excited for cup games, our best games for me last season were cup games and those kind of games only potentially come about if we win the games we should win on paper. T

I think the Tav transfer really took any new season feel good factor away. The fact we are 2 weeks later without a replacement even close is frustrating and makes you question what the club are doing,

Posted Images

Just now, Changing Times said:

It’s an audition.

Yeah it just doesn’t make sense to me though. Don’t see any situation where I’d prefer Fry over McNair at LCB. It’s not like he’s left footed either. Oh well. 

• Like 1
Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Yeah it just doesn’t make sense to me though. Don’t see any situation where I’d prefer Fry over McNair at LCB. It’s not like he’s left footed either. Oh well. 

I guess cause he wanted to see McNair at RCB tonight, otherwise why bother having Dijksteel in the middle

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Wilder is auditioning them, not you!

Just now, Brunners said:

They're all swapping, Dijksteel is apparently LCB at the minute

Because Lenihan is going to play centre so having a look at them 3 in the other two roles?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, White Band said:

Bristol City are thumping Coventry. I hope it's not an indication of what Bristol will be like in the league this year.

They’ve lost their first two league games to Hull and the mackems.

2 minutes ago, White Band said:

Bristol City are thumping Coventry. I hope it's not an indication of what Bristol will be like in the league this year.

Reckon it's more an indication of cov. Especially if they lose gyokeres. They were awful against Sunderland, and now getting thumped off a team that were awful against Sunderland!!!

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Barnsley (League Cup) 0-1