• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised nobody gets excited for cup games, our best games for me last season were cup games and those kind of games only potentially come about if we win the games we should win on paper. T

I think the Tav transfer really took any new season feel good factor away. The fact we are 2 weeks later without a replacement even close is frustrating and makes you question what the club are doing,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Leesider said:

How has Boyd- Munch done in the first half?

was speaking to Wilson at half time who is at the game, he hasn't been impressed with any of the midfielders I don't think

• Like 2

Anyone got a clip of this Watmore miss? Sounds like he must have the highest xG of any player in world football with 0 goals after this and the Brom game 

Just now, Brunners said:

was speaking to Wilson at half time who is at the game, he hasn't been impressed with any of the midfielders I don't think

our first choice 3 are way better than the rest. its the biggest issue in the squadf that needs addressing for me. we have hoppe forss akpom watmore and coburn upfront. its not great but there is competition for a starting place.

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Regardless of Watmore playing on one leg he's just horrific in front of goal and has been progressively getting worse. 

I like him but he is an impact sub only, if a decent offer comes in we should take it 100%

• Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Barnsley (League Cup) 0-1