oneBoro Forum

Boro V Barnsley (League Cup) 0-1

Blessing in disguise, the championship is already packed full of games and we're a depleted squad with literally no back up midfielders who arnt youth players.
A run in a cup we have no realistic chance of winning would only be to our detriment unless we can bring in 3 more midfielders.

• Like 4
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised nobody gets excited for cup games, our best games for me last season were cup games and those kind of games only potentially come about if we win the games we should win on paper. T

I think the Tav transfer really took any new season feel good factor away. The fact we are 2 weeks later without a replacement even close is frustrating and makes you question what the club are doing,

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Well that rounds out a pretty stinking start to the season. 

Sheff utd is massive now, going to start seeing unrest if we lose again. 

Yep, this game would have been good to get a win under our belt. If we lose on Sunday it’s not going to look nice on social media etc. 

Not arsed at all about being knocked out tonight but bigger picture doesn’t help.

• Like 2

Pretty shocking that we've gone into a season with what might be the most paper thin squad we've had in the past decade. 

Not sure I'd describe our start to what was supposed to be a 'promotion challenging' season as anything other than **** poor and well below par. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, tmcc said:

Blessing in disguise, the championship is already packed full of games and we're a depleted squad with literally no back up midfielders who arnt youth players.
A run in a cup we have no realistic chance of winning would only be to our detriment unless we can bring in 3 more midfielders.

Disagree it is not a blessing in disguise exact opposite as it underlines a fundamental problem with Boro at the moment that needs fixing quick and Chris Wilder has to shoulder some of the blame.

My confidence in him has not improved

• Like 3
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro V Barnsley (League Cup) 0-1