• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised nobody gets excited for cup games, our best games for me last season were cup games and those kind of games only potentially come about if we win the games we should win on paper. T

I think the Tav transfer really took any new season feel good factor away. The fact we are 2 weeks later without a replacement even close is frustrating and makes you question what the club are doing,

Posted Images

I’ll be honest, I’ve got no confidence we get anything on Sunday. Confidence is shot to s**t, I’m not bothered about going out the cup. Just the same old story of missing chances, hopefully this gives the recruitment a kick up their back and get at least another player in before sunday

4 minutes ago, "KM" said:

To be honest my confidence about this season is completely shot at the moment. Really need that first win this weekend. 

I refer you to my previous post KM

• Haha 1

We missed out on Leeds United away would of been class away day 😔. Dam these bottle jobs and wilder for playing a weak side should of played Jones and Giles as we need to learn how to score goals 

Just now, TheHolgate said:

I think the Tav transfer really took any new season feel good factor away. The fact we are 2 weeks later without a replacement even close is frustrating and makes you question what the club are doing, especially when everyone else won't let players leave without a replacement. Just looks a bit amateurish.

On top of that we then parade a young striker who hasnt done much in front of 6k fans.

All we need is the Benny hill theme in the background. 

Definitely 

It feels to me, like we're underestimating the hole Tav has left to fill .. considering where we are expecting to be challenging! 

I know we are not going to sign like-for-like replacing Tav, but Christ .. there's little to no news about what we're doing about it and the window will be shut before we know it .. and additionally, we're still crying out for a couple who can put the ball in the net .. more than a handful of times a season 

I bet Colin *** will be feeling smug, no doubt have a few things to say on Talksport about the situation here if we get panned by his other awld club on Sunday 🤣

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We beat them at home last season, and they finished 5 points ahead of us.

I do think we have a better manager but they have a squad with depth in each area which is what we desperately lack. That said they have lost their best player, who was key when they played us off the park at Bramall Lane

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I do think we have a better manager but they have a squad with depth in each area which is what we desperately lack. That said they have lost their best player, who was key when they played us off the park at Bramall Lane

They had those things last season as well.

2 minutes ago, Cosmonaut said:

I know we are not going to sign like-for-like replacing Tav, but Christ .. there's little to no news about what we're doing about it and the window will be shut before we know it .. and additionally, we're still crying out for a couple who can put the ball in the net .. more than a handful of times a season 

We are going for Mowatt and the links with Larsen and Muniz are still ongoing. They're just the links that we know about. It's not going great so far this season, but you can't just make stuff up.

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

We missed out on Leeds United away would of been class away day 😔. Dam these bottle jobs and wilder for playing a weak side should of played Jones and Giles as we need to learn how to score goals 

If either of those got injured we can say goodbye to any chance of top 6. Would be stupid to risk them with how light the squad is. The probably isn’t even creating chances f you look at xg. It’s people needing to actually finish them