• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised nobody gets excited for cup games, our best games for me last season were cup games and those kind of games only potentially come about if we win the games we should win on paper. T

I think the Tav transfer really took any new season feel good factor away. The fact we are 2 weeks later without a replacement even close is frustrating and makes you question what the club are doing,

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Got to be just looking to reduce expectation on the lad.  I can’t see us signing him if we didn’t think he can make an impact for us straight away.

Listening to the BBC Tees interview, it doesn't sound as bad as the quote makes it seem.

The "future" sounds like later in the season when he's up to speed, not years away.

• Like 3

I was at the game tonight and on whole we played well. Some positive performances from the young lads. Joe Gibson especially.

Good to see certain players like Fry and Paddy get minutes in to they legs. Would not be surprised if its Paddy Lenihan and Fry across the back on Sunday

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Listening to the BBC Tees interview, it doesn't sound as bad as the quote makes it seem.

The "future" sounds like later in the season when he's up to speed, not years away.

He said much the same about Forss didnt he? Think he was more on about wanting to develop them rather than them not playing.

24 minutes ago, Tom said:

We are going for Mowatt and the links with Larsen and Muniz are still ongoing. They're just the links that we know about. It's not going great so far this season, but you can't just make stuff up.

I didn't mean it to come across as making stuff up. Just a gut feeling and something feels off, I aren't alone there. The Larsen quotes, if accurate, he makes it clear he'd be glad to be here but it didn't seem to me from what I have read we are willing to pay what they want, or they just don't want or 'need' to let him go anyway ... anything else it is just usual regular transfer gossip we have seen as the weeks have gone by with a fair few players, but nothing materialised 

I would be delighted if we managed to bring those players in, I hope we do but as I say, I am just a bit worried it won't work out in terms of the numbers we need 

Fingers crossed it works out, we will see what happens 

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Might be my angle, seemed a good reaction save to me.

Just watched the highlights, can't even explain how I saw a completely different thing from what actually happened from my seat. 😂

Thought he'd saved it with the outside of his outstretched foot, didn't realise he'd just completely fumbled a ball straight at him.

Weird.

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Just watched the highlights, can't even explain how I saw a completely different thing from what actually happened from my seat. 😂

Thought he'd saved it with the outside of his outstretched foot, didn't realise he'd just completely fumbled a ball straight at him.

Weird.

Keeper curse continues