• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cannot fault Akpom this season, he could have taken his poor treatment to heart and phoned it in, but his attitude has been spot on.

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief.    They had ve

Wilder is starting to remind me a little too much of Warnock.  Makes his mind up about something and then ignores everything that goes against it.  We conceded twice today and Lenihan was partly respo

Posted Images

Surprised Hoppes got 13 on his back. 

Footballers are a superstitious bunch, our youth teams don't even print number 13 on a teamsheet. Just skip it and use number 21 for a back up keeper!

23 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Surprised Hoppes got 13 on his back. 

Footballers are a superstitious bunch, our youth teams don't even print number 13 on a teamsheet. Just skip it and use number 21 for a back up keeper!

It's can't be as unlucky as our dreaded number 9 shirt 

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Its called managing expectations. 😉

After reading Wilder's interviews and the Gazette articles, I've mentally prepared myself for a rough month or so.

No, I get the managing expectations bit. But to say it couldn’t be worse than what Man Utd had yesterday. 

This is Boro, a club that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 
When someone says “things could not possibly get any worse” Boro will loudly exclaim “HOLD MY BEER” 

Oh AR. What have you done 🥹

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Uwe said:

No, I get the managing expectations bit. But to say it couldn’t be worse than what Man Utd had yesterday. 

This is Boro, a club that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 
When someone says “things could not possibly get any worse” Boro will loudly exclaim “HOLD MY BEER” 

Oh AR. What have you done 🥹

Okay, well to inject a little positivity into the thread, wrap your ears around this (thought the D REAM song was a bit too obvious).

4 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Am taking a helicopter ride today with my daughter in law and then dashing back to listen to the game so quite exciting throughout.

What is the weather forecast in Middlesbrough today as I know that there could be potential storms forecasted later on

You going to the Reading game DS?

Isn't it strange that Boro take web sales of tickets of 2 hours before kick off. Surely you leave it on and just allow print at home so it's on you if you do not get your ticket. Strange business model.

• Like 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Sheff Utd 2-2 (Akpom (2) )