• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cannot fault Akpom this season, he could have taken his poor treatment to heart and phoned it in, but his attitude has been spot on.

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief.    They had ve

Wilder is starting to remind me a little too much of Warnock.  Makes his mind up about something and then ignores everything that goes against it.  We conceded twice today and Lenihan was partly respo

Posted Images

I don't have the stats and I admit it is purely from my own eyes but under Woodgate I thought Paddy was phenomenal in between boxes he just couldn't quite put that final touch or pass together to get the goals and assists his general play deserved. 

It'll be really interesting watching him today, Fry at LCB is a worry but hopefully his left foot's not called into action too much. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LBP said:

Won or lost in midfield today this I reckon, need to not let Sander Berge dictate the game 

For all his flaws, Crooks is the only one that offers a bit of physicality and nastiness in our midfield and Sander Berge is an absolute unit.

Side note, wonder what the chances are that Dijksteel is playing DM and Paddy RCB?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JTG said:

For all his flaws, Crooks is the only one that offers a bit of physicality and nastiness in our midfield and Sander Berge is an absolute unit.

Side note, wonder what the chances are that Dijksteel is playing DM and Paddy RCB?

Was just about to type similar. I wouldn't be surprised to see Lenihan at RCB, Fry at CB and Paddy at LCB with Dijksteel in midfield.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JTG said:

be interesting is thats the case.

8 minutes ago, LBP said:

image.thumb.png.a4fdd5c18eacb93545e82b476f41903a.png

Of course Billy Sharp's back for this 

Won or lost in midfield today this I reckon, need to not let Sander Berge dictate the game 

Having McNair and Howson in the middle might work quite well against Berge actually. 

Billy bloody Sharp though... Guaranteed to concede at least one now. 😑

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, JTG said:

I've seen it a few times said on here but it may actually be 2 sitting today and McGree more of a #10 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Snowblind said:

Having McNair and Howson in the middle might work quite well against Berge actually. 

Billy bloody Sharp though... Guaranteed to concede at least one now. 😑

They must be wounded. £40m worth of strikers sat on the bench and 36 y/o Billy Sharp is still the best of the lot.

• Haha 2
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Sheff Utd 2-2 (Akpom (2) )