• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cannot fault Akpom this season, he could have taken his poor treatment to heart and phoned it in, but his attitude has been spot on.

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief.    They had ve

Wilder is starting to remind me a little too much of Warnock.  Makes his mind up about something and then ignores everything that goes against it.  We conceded twice today and Lenihan was partly respo

Posted Images

Was coming. We’ve been horrific and don’t deserve anything. No idea what wilder is doing on the training pitches. Will new players really sort out the massive problems we have. Promotion is a million miles away. 

• Like 2

I don’t mind an own goal as I get that they happen. 

BUT, my god. We are so devoid in the final third. For all the possession we have at the back, we just slap it forward and then lose it. I really want us to sustain attacks and pressure without losing it. 

Not even sure a signing of Larsen would solve our problems really. 

• Like 2

This is as bad as anything under Warnock. Totally ineffective tactics, the players seem to lack belief. Really poor but it's not just this game it stretches back to the end of last season and we are just continuing in the same manner.

• Like 6
  • Downsouth changed the title to Boro v Sheff Utd 2-2 (Akpom (2) )