• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cannot fault Akpom this season, he could have taken his poor treatment to heart and phoned it in, but his attitude has been spot on.

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief.    They had ve

Wilder is starting to remind me a little too much of Warnock.  Makes his mind up about something and then ignores everything that goes against it.  We conceded twice today and Lenihan was partly respo

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Respectfully disagree and I think you're overreacting ever so slightly, not for the first time might I add 

That's a new one you respecting someone😉

4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Says he who is well versed in over reaction but I accept you feel that way.

However it is about opinions when was the last time you can honestly say Jones played out of his skin and made the difference.

Not since last season at the moment he is a one trick pony

Eh we have played 3 games this season he scored in the first game, and has an assist in todays game, I don’t understand what more you want from him! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rickety Cricket said:

Eh we have played 3 games this season he scored in the first game, and has an assist in todays game, I don’t understand what more you want from him! 

Fair point and a fair answer is much, much more, with his supposed talent he should be running the show.

Giles is producing more at the moment.

I do not understand the hype about him, great when it happens but seldom does

10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Says he who is well versed in over reaction but I accept you feel that way.

However it is about opinions when was the last time you can honestly say Jones played out of his skin and made the difference.

Not since last season at the moment he is a one trick pony

A "one trick pony" who got the assist for our equaliser.

I mean if his "one trick" is to get assists then I'm more than happy with that 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

It was a good goal with some good build up. Also the only time we did it in the whole half.

and its moments like that which win games. the fact we can score goals of that quality should be highlighted and not dismissed as if its nothing. we scored a great goal at qpr like that to. recognize our quality guys. 

Must have watched a different game to some on here. That was a good performance overall against one of the toughest opponents we will face this year. Lots of fight and belief. 

They had very little in the second half. Lenihan moving into the middle worked really well.

• Like 12

worth noting that tactically we were still trying to force play down our right through izzy. nice to see his team mates dont think hes a one season wonder. we need to use our left side more thats for sure. second half seemed like we were avoiding it.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

and its moments like that which win games. the fact we can score goals of that quality should be highlighted and not dismissed as if its nothing. we scored a great goal at qpr like that to. recognize our quality guys. 

No team gets promoted playing well in bursts. That's been our entire problem under Wilder. 45 minutes here, 20 minutes there.

We scored a great goal today. We also let in 2 *** ones.

5 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Fair point and a fair answer is much, much more, with his supposed talent he should be running the show.

Giles is producing more at the moment.

I do not understand the hype about him, great when it happens but seldom does

Gazette gave Jones the joint highest score today btw 8/10 along with big Chuba.

I think he can run at players more than he is at the minute, but I think you're being incredibly harsh on the kid Alan.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

A "one trick pony" who got the assist for our equaliser.

I mean if his "one trick" is to get assists then I'm more than happy with that 

He might be a trick pony but it’sa bloody good trick. Opposing managers are definitely gonna start coming up with plans to counter him. It’s up to jones to figure that out or the rest  of the Boro team/management to exploit the space that he creates if/when he’s doubled up on 👍

• Like 1
Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

worth noting that tactically we were still trying to force play down our right through izzy. nice to see his team mates dont think hes a one season wonder. we need to use our left side more thats for sure. second half seemed like we were avoiding it.

I thought that to, it looked at times that Giles had been instructed to hang back, why I am not sure

1 minute ago, Smokedsalmon said:

No team gets promoted playing well in bursts. That's been our entire problem under Wilder. 45 minutes here, 20 minutes there.

We scored a great goal today. We also let in 2 *** ones.

The same could be said for our opposition.